Harriet Bindloss, The Nutritional Bean, DipION, MBANT, CNHCreg
Stoke Newington, London
Hello, I’m Harriet, a clinical, registered Nutritional Therapist, Health Coach, wife and mother, and I work with adults and children to recover and maintain health, well-being and vitality, through step-by-step manageable, personalised changes to diet and lifestyle.
If you are unsure what you or someone in the family should be eating because you’re trying to get pregnant, are vegetarian, or breastfeeding or have a sporty child; if, like many people, life as a modern parent is making it hard to plan a nutritious diet or a family member may be struggling with a particular health concern – I may be able to help.
For any of these reasons, and more, I would love to work with you to transform the health and wellbeing of you and your family.
Experience has taught me that to get the best results, we will need to work together for a longer period of time (3 months). This will allow me to address underlying issues so that we can get to the root cause - plus it takes time to create new habits.
Contact me to organise a FREE 20-minute, no obligation call to discuss your specific health concerns and how I may help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified Nutritional Therapist with a diploma from The Institute of Optimum Nutrition (ION) in Richmond, a leading school of science- and evidence-based Nutritional Therapy in the UK.
I am registered with our professional body, The British Association of Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT), and with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), which demand high standards of practice.
I am fully insured and regularly attend professional training events and seminars to keep abreast of the latest science and developments.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
12 week nutrition packages typically include:
- One initial face-to-face consultation (lasting 90 minutes)
- Follow-up consultations
- Comprehensive analysis of your health, including symptoms, medical and family history, lifestyle, food diary and stress.
- Personalised nutrition advice, including bespoke diet and lifestyle plan. This would naturally include an assessment of potential interactions between current medication and nutrients, if applicable. Please note that supplements and functional testing may be recommended, and would be an additional charge.
- Guidance on meal planning and shopping, plus recipes.
- Email support between sessions.
- Health coaching to motivate you and support change.
Fees vary depending on the service you choose. Please contact me to book a free, no obligation 20-minute call during which we will discuss your health concerns and the Nutritional Therapy packages.
Also offered are personalised Diet MOTs, Family Nutrition reviews and hands-on cooking sessions. Please contact me for more information and to book.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday to Friday during school hours (9am-3pm). Evenings on Tuesday and Thursday.