Hannah Alderson | Nutritional Therapist | Functional Medicine Practioner
Does any of this sound like you?
- I can't seem to lose weight despite eating well and exercising.
- I don't have any periods / My periods are totally irregular / My periods are heavy.
- I suffer from PMS / I'm teary, exhausted, moody, bloated & spotty.
- I feel stressed & burnt out & want to feel energised.
- I want to improve my overall health as I am ready to start a family
- My skin is dull, tired & loves a breakout / I've got a dry skin condition
- I'm pregnant / I've had a baby & I feel overwhelmed about what to eat.
When will you be ready to rewrite your story? I work with women to balance hormones & get to the root cause of health issues. Working with a Functional Medicine approach & applying the most current nutritional research we will work together to reach your goals & rewrite your story.
What's it like working with me? Expect to have a thoroughly energised and inspirational experience. I work with a compassionate style in a totally non-judgemental space. I practice the principles of Functional Medicine, so alongside nutrition we’ll dig deep and chat about lifestyle and emotional factors so that I can build a comprehensive picture. Functional medical tests may be used, such as hormonal screening and stool analysis.
- Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
- Online via Zoom
It would be such a pleasure to work with you so get in touch today for a FREE discovery chat on the phone to find out more. Drop me an email here
Training, qualifications & experience
I'm a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist, registered with the British Association of Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine and the Institute of Functional Medicine and I'm regulated and governed by the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
I qualified as a Registered Nutritional Therapist with a Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the esteemed College of Naturopathic Medicine in London. I now run my practice in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire specialising in Women's Health. Training continued with the Institute of Functional Medicine and the University of Functional Medicine. I attended and completed the AFMCP™-UK training in London in 2018 where IFM educates health care professionals how to apply these principles in practice through an intensive 5 day training course called Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice™.
As a member of BANT I continue extensive postgraduate training to expand my expertise and deepen my knowledge in the practice of evidence based Nutritional Therapy and Functional Medicine.
IFM member | BANT member | CNHC regulated | ANP member
Hannah also holds a First Class Honours Bachelor of Arts degree and was awarded the Royal National Theatre Student Award in 2009.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Healthy eating
- Menopause *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Packages are tailored to the individual needs of each client.
8 week packages start at £395.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I'll work with each client to find a suitable time for consultations. Appointments can be made available on weekends.