Hannah Alderson | Registered Nutritional Therapist | DipCNM mBANT CNHC
+44 (0)7960 588462
Are looking to start a family?
Is there a bun in the oven?
Feel more flat than fabulous?
Are you you a new mum and feel like you've lost your mojo?
Isn't it time you did something about it?
If you can't remember the last time you felt ten out of ten, let me help you take back control and make sense of it all. It's time to take that first step towards feeling fabulous and I would love to work with you to transform your life. What are you waiting for?
I work with all manner of issues but my particular areas of expertise are:
- The gestational journey - preconception, pregnancy and postnatal support
- Hormonal Health
- Gut Health
- Weight Management
What's it like working with me? I don't do fuddy duddy - expect to have a thoroughly immersive, energised and inspirational experience. I work with a compassionate style in a totally non-judgemental space. I practice the principles of Functional Medicine, so alongside nutrition we’ll dig deep and chat about lifestyle and emotional factors so that I can build a comprehensive picture. Functional medical tests may be used, such as hormonal screening and stool analysis.
Packages are tailored to the individual needs of each client - 10 week programmes start at £375.
- Berkhamsted - The Carmenta Life Centre
- London - 2A Prebend St, N1 8PT
- or via Skype
It would be such a pleasure to work with you so get in touch today for a free discovery chat on the phone to find out more.
Training, qualifications & experience
Hannah qualified as a Registered Nutritional Therapist with a Diploma in Nutritional Therapy fromthe esteemed College of Naturopathic Medicine in London. Soon after qualifying, Hannah feel pregnant and her interest in preconception, pregnancy and postnatal support bloomed. Hannah now runs her practice in London and Berkhamsted specialising in the gestational journey, utilising her nutritional expertise and exceptional rapport with people.
As a member of BANT Hannah continues extensive postgraduate training to expand her expertise and deepen her knowledge in the practice of evidence based Nutritional Therapy and Functional Medicine. These areas of training include:
- AFMCP (The Institute for Functional Medicine) – Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice™
- The Functional Medicine University
- The Gestational Journey
- Post Natal Depletion
- Insulin Resistance & Weight Management
IFM member | BANT member | CNHC regulated | ANP member
Hannah also holds a First Class Honours Bachelor of Arts degree and was awarded the Royal National Theatre Student Award in 2009.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Packages are tailored to the individual needs of each client
- 10 week programmes start at £375...
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I'll work with each client to find a suitable time for consultations working in Berkhamsted, London and online. I can offer appointments out of working hours: Saturdays and weekday evenings.