Hannah Alderson | Registered Nutritional Therapist | Functional Medicine
+44 (0)7960 588462
Hello, I'm Hannah and I specialise in Women's Health.
Ongoing health issue? Don't feel yourself? Feel more frumpy than fabulous? Running on empty? Are you looking to start a family? Or are you a new Mummy and feel like you've lost your sparkle?
If any of these sound like you please get in touch as I would love to work with you to transform your life. Whether it’s your aim to improve wellbeing & learn more about nutrition, to start a family, reclaim your energy back after child birth or get into a body positive place - the possibilities are yours for the taking and I’m here to make your goals a reality. What are you waiting for?
My particular passions are:
- Working Mums to get their energy & health back following child birth
- Fertility & Pregnancy - supporting the incredible journey to parenthood
- Weight Management - helping Women getting out of the diet trap once and for all
- Skin Health
- Hormonal Health
- P C O S
The above can all be associated with many imbalances such as gut health, adrenal, endocrine and hormonal dysfunction, micronutrient deficiencies as well as lifestyle and environmental toxic load - and that's where I come in, to identify the triggers and drivers then restore balance based on current research through a bespoke personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan.
Join one of my 3 month programmes today.
What's it like working with me? Expect to have a thoroughly immersive, energised and inspirational experience. I work with a compassionate style in a totally non-judgemental space. I practice the principles of Functional Medicine, so alongside nutrition we’ll dig deep and chat about lifestyle and emotional factors so that I can build a comprehensive picture. Functional medical tests may be used, such as hormonal screening and stool analysis.
- Berkhamsted - The Carmenta Life Centre
- London - 2A Prebend St, N1 8PT
- or via Skype
It would be such a pleasure to work with you so get in touch today for a FREE discovery chat on the phone to find out more. Drop me a line at email@example.com
Training, qualifications & experience
I'm a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist, registered with the British Association of Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine and the Institute of Functional Medicine and I'm regulated and governed by the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
I qualified as a Registered Nutritional Therapist with a Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the esteemed College of Naturopathic Medicine in London. I now run my practice in London and Berkhamsted specialising in Women's Health, utilising my nutritional expertise and exceptional rapport with people.
As a member of BANT I continue extensive postgraduate training to expand my expertise and deepen my knowledge in the practice of evidence based Nutritional Therapy and Functional Medicine. These areas of training include:
- AFMCP (The Institute for Functional Medicine) – Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice™
- The Functional Medicine University
- The Gestational Journey
- Post Natal Depletion
- Insulin Resistance & Weight Management
IFM member | BANT member | CNHC regulated | ANP member
Hannah also holds a First Class Honours Bachelor of Arts degree and was awarded the Royal National Theatre Student Award in 2009.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Packages are tailored to the individual needs of each client.
Join one of my 3 month programmes, starting at £375.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I'll work with each client to find a suitable time for consultations working in Berkhamsted, London and online. I can offer appointments out of working hours: Saturdays and weekday evenings.