Hana Smith, My Kind Nutrition
Old St. Lawrence School
I am so excited that you are thinking of improving your health. I believe small changes go long way.
My Kind Nutrition is about being kind to yourself. I love food and bet you do too! I can help you to choose the right tasty food that supports your health and the health of your family. I can introduce you to some naturopathic techniques that are fun and easy to do. I can show you that being closer to nature is a joyful experience. I will aim to do this in a way to fit your budget and your lifestyle.
We are all experts when it comes to food, we have been eating all our lives after all. And so rather then taking away something from you I prefer to offer an alternative, an upgrade. For example I can show you how to choose better cake, if that is your thing, or better yet I can show you how to make your own.
Some wise person said 'we do not plan to fail, we fail to plan'. Together we will come with the plan that is easy to do and fits your life, and do not worry, I will support you along the way. Most of all I will share knowledge and tools with you so you can make the right decision in the future.
Training, qualifications & experience
I graduated from The Nutritional Healing Foundation college earning The Practitioner Diploma in Nutritional Healing.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
My aim is for my services to be available to anyone and so I operate on non-profit low rate basis.
- Free initial consultation that usually lasts 1-2 hours.
- It consists of health assessment and it will give you idea if the nutritional therapy is right for you.
- Follow up consultation is £20.00 an hour
- you will receive bespoke nutritional recommendations
- email and telephone support
Consultations are normally one-to-one but groups are welcomed if arranged in advance for no extra cost.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Also available evenings and weekends.