07545 520995 (text only please)
I am nutritional healing therapist offering personalised advice and support. I have a special interest in gut health and blood glucose balance.
In my practice I investigate to find the cause rather then masking the symptoms in order to administer effective nutritional solution tailored to each individual.
I want to educate people about food and healthy living so they too can make conscious choices to achieve their goals.
Consultations are available through email or telephone only. If you however wish to have consultation face to face I will be happy to arrange that with you.
Training, qualifications & experience
I graduated from The Nutritional Healing Foundation college earning The Practitioner Diploma in Nutritional Healing.
BSc (hons) in ACT
Postgraduate in Psychology
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- Initial consultation consists of health assessment and it will give you an idea if the nutritional therapy is right for you:
- £20.00 (questionnaire by email or telephone call lasting about 1 hour)
- Follow up consultation consists of bespoke nutritional recommendations
- £20.00 (email or telephone consultation 1-30 minutes)
- £40.00 (email or telephone consultation 31-60 minutes)
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Also available evenings and weekends.