Registered Nutritional Therapist ~ BANT, CNHC Reg.
Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Welcome! I help women rebalance their bodies & hormones so they can rediscover energy & vibrancy, and THRIVE in day to day to life.
I work predominantly with women in their 40s and all things hormone balance throughout perimenopause is my specialty. If you day dream about balanced hormones, more energy, deep and restful sleep, a sharper brain, easeful and comfortable digestion, easy periods, better mood, effortless weight management, no more symptoms that make you feel ‘old’ or like you’re ageing...
Then you’re in the right place and this IS all possible for YOU! I work with my clients via Zoom video call and all you’ll need for our sessions is a good internet connection and a quiet private space.
THE REBALANCE + THRIVE POWER HOUR - options from £150, includes:
- A comprehensive review of your health history and diet/lifestyle habits, with regards to your specific health/wellbeing challenges and your goal.
- A 60 minute video consultation (via Zoom) to talk through your goals and come up with your personalised plan of action for you to go away with.
- Email summary of what we discussed during the session and any supportive resources & handouts applicable.
This is a great option if you are self-directed and simply need to gain clarity and a clear set of actions to work on. It removes any guesswork, overwhelm and confusion from all the noise and mixed messages we hear and read these days.
HIGHER LEVEL COACHING PACKAGES:
A longer-term 1-2-1 coaching package provides a more comprehensive level of support and the best value because included in the set investment figure is everything detailed below. By choosing a longer-term package you are fully committed to your transformational journey and you will feel fully supported to reach your desired outcomes for lifelong change. Choose from support over 6 weeks, 12 weeks (most popular), or 24 weeks.
All package options include:
- A comprehensive review of your health history, current health, eating + lifestyle via my Intake Questionnaire
- Initial deep dive consultation where I can get to know you + everything you would like to achieve! This initial session lasts 90 minutes to 2 hours.
- Fully personalised nutrition, lifestyle/supplement (if applicable) plan sent to you after our initial session (this will be tweaked and progressed as we go).
- 60 minute follow up session every other week for duration of the package.
- Unlimited support between sessions via the Chat function in the App.
- My time to put your plan together, review and research any details relating to your case (both initially and ongoing) and send you written notes, recommendations and resources. This may also include interpretation of any lab test results if applicable as you have the option to include functional lab testing, e.g. hormone and stool testing (at additional cost to you)
Previous clients describe me as having a“refreshing, down-to-earth and realistic approach”, providing a“high quality, bespoke lifestyle and nutrition coaching service where your success is her main focus and passion.”
So please get in touch with any questions or to book a free exploratory call.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Nutritional Therapy Diploma - Institute for Optimum Nutrition (Dip ION)
- Full member of BANT (The British Association for Nutritional Therapists)
- Registered with the CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council)
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including massage, aromatherapy and nutrition.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
From £150.00 to £2,400.00
Please get in touch with any questions or to book a free exploratory call with me.
When I work
All sessions are conducted via Zoom, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
Click here to read my verified client reviews.