Francesca Liparoti, Regiseterd Nutritional Therapist
Hello, I'm Francesca and I help women regain their energy, hormonal balance, and zest for life, so they can go from simply surviving to thriving.
I had my own health challenges for years until I discovered the power that some simple nutrition and lifestyle changes would make to my overall sense of wellbeing and health. I continued to develop these habits and felt better and better as time went on. I eventually decided to spend 5 years studying nutrition and eventually qualified as a Nutritional Therapist in 2013. I now run a thriving online practice where I help women go from below par living to vibrant health & vitality everyday.
If any of the following rings true for you then I'd LOVE to help you...
- Your energy is lower than you know it should be and want it to be!
- Maybe you struggle to get going in the mornings and know it should feel easier than it does
- You might have hormonal symptoms or conditions, including thyroid challenges, that you want to address once and for all
- Pesky gut symptoms are holding you back from living your life some days, literally
- You might have some extra weight you can't seem to shift no matter what you do
- You WANT to be thriving with more energy and vitality but you just don't know where to start
- You WANT to start to feel a thousand times better and keep on feeling better with each birthday that passes you
- You're confused by all the misleading and conflicting messages and info out there today!
I can help you change your health & wellbeing for the longterm, once and for all, so you can start to LIVE more and BE more, and feel EVEN better with each passing year.
Get in touch with me to see how best I can help and if we are a good fit to work together :)
Training, qualifications & experience
- Nutritional Therapy diploma from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition (Dip ION)
- Full member of BANT (The British Association for Nutritional Therapists)
- Registered with the CNHC (The Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council)
British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including massage, aromatherapy and nutrition.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of nutrition deal with
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have this medical condition, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Please complete this short application form for us to have a free no obligation exploratory call together where we can find out if we are a good fit for each other and decide on the best support package option for you - http://bit.ly/ExploratoryCallFrancesca
Once I have received your application I will be in touch within 24 hours to arrange a convenient time for us both to have our call.