Francesca Liparoti, Regiseterd Nutritional Therapist
Hi, I'm Francesca, a Registered Nutritional Therapist & Women's Health & Happiness Lifestyle Coach. I help women in their 30s and 40s to rebalance their health so they can go from just about surviving to absolutely thriving, with vibrant health and more happiness. Think more energy, better mood, better sleep, brighter skin, balanced hormones, a happy gut, good weight management, and finally feeling like your best self again.
Previous clients describe my approach as “refreshing, down-to-earth and realistic”, and a “high quality, bespoke lifestyle and nutrition coach who offers such a comprehensive service….your success is her main focus and passion.”
Send me an email or book a free exploratory call with me where we can talk through your needs and find out if we are a good fit for each other.
Book a free exploratory call with me here - https://p.bttr.to/3bQQObc
Working with me is for you if any of the below resonates with you..
- You want clarity. Perhaps you feel like you hear and read so much conflicting information that you just don’t what to believe and so you feel frustrated and overwhelmed by it all. Maybe you feel like you’ve tried everything and nothing has worked properly for you, and you want to have absolute clarity about what YOUR body really needs to thrive
- You’re 100% ready for and committed to real and lasting change. You’re not looking for any quick fixes or magic pills, and you’re willing to do the work it will take to move you closer to your goals and have you living a vibrantly healthy and happy life.
- You want to work with a fully qualified nutrition professional with expert knowledge who can provide you with fully personalised nutrition, lifestyle and supplement (where necessary) advice, with on-going support to ensure you make the necessary changes and fully implement them as part of a new lifestyle that you’re more than ready to adopt.
- You can’t remember the last time you felt like you were thriving
- You’re fed up of trying to navigate your way through the minefield of confusion and conflicting advice online and you want an expert to guide you once and for all
- You know your health and wellbeing should be so much better
- You suffer from PMS and/or other hormonal symptoms and conditions
- You have gut health issues such as bloating and other related symptoms, and you’d like to investigate further and resolve it all once and for all
- You want to understand how to effortlessly manage your weight and what could be going wrong
- You want better sleep, better mood and clearer head and a sharper mind
HOW I WORK
Coaching with me is a fully personalized and transformative experience. Together we will work to upgrade your physical and mental wellbeing and you will receive support across the following areas:
The most effective way to create lasting change is having recommendations personally tailored to YOU and your unique set of circumstances. Our initial session will last usually around 90 minutes (but can be up to 2 hours) so that I can get as much detail and insight from you as possible about your life, your health and wellbeing history and what you’d like to achieve, so that I can provide you with the most effective plan to help you reach your health and wellbeing goals once and for all.
ONGOING COACHING & SUPPORT
Together we will decide what level of on-going support you need, which may be bi-weekly or monthly Zoom sessions lasting up to 60 minutes. This is where we will tweak, refine and progress your programme on an on-going basis. In these sessions we can identify any blocks or challenges that may be keeping you stuck and holding you back from success with the programme. I will be your cheerleader throughout the process supporting you every step of the way, I am here for you 100% and I like to ensure all my clients are fully aware of that.
Each week I will ask you to check in with me via email. This is so that you remain accountable throughout and so I can stay updated with how you are getting on with the actions in your programme and be aware of any challenges or areas you may need more support with that particular week. I may ask for a food and movement diary as well as checking in on how you are feeling physically, mentally and emotionally
WHAT I OFFER
1) Health Optimisation Power Hour - £150
This includes a comprehensive review of your health history as well as current health, diet & lifestyle followed by 60 minute video consultation (via Zoom) to dive deeper and discuss what you are struggling with and what you would like to achieve, and come up with your clear and personalised plan of action. Followed by an email summary of the session, your personalised plan, & supportive resources.
2) 6 week, 12 week & 24 week 1-2-1 comprehensive Rebalance + Thrive coaching packages from £600
The benefit of ongoing coaching packages is that all calls, emails, research, support, notes and resources, and any lab test reviews is all included in the set investment figure. By choosing this option you are fully committed to your transformational journey and you will feel fully supported to reach your desired outcomes for lifelong change. Book a free exploratory call with me where we can discuss your needs and goals, and if we are good fit to work together we will decide on the best option for you. In preparation for our call I will email you a PDF information pack with details of the packages and what you can expect.
Book a free exploratory call with me here - https://p.bttr.to/3bQQObc
Read more client testimonials here - https://www.francescaliparoti.com/testimonials
Training, qualifications & experience
- Nutritional Therapy diploma from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition (Dip ION)
- Full member of BANT (The British Association for Nutritional Therapists)
- Registered with the CNHC (The Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council)
British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including massage, aromatherapy and nutrition.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
From £150.00 to £2,400.00
Click here to book a free exploratory call with me - https://p.bttr.to/3bQQObc
All sessions are conducted via Zoom, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.