Fiona Pring BSc (Hons), PGCert. HCPC, RD.
ARE YOU FED UP WITH DIETS THAT DON’T WORK?
- Struggled with body weight concerns?
- Forgotten what normal eating feels like?
- Worried you need to lose weight for the sake of your health?
- Avoided exercise because you are ashamed of your body?
The good news is health and wellbeing can be improved without the misery of dieting!
I am a Non Diet Approach/Health at Every Size® Dietitian. I specialise in helping people with body weight concerns find peace with food, feel more comfortable in their body and find their health for their size.
What people say…
“Food was my enemy and my best friend. Now it is just food, the thing I need when I’m hungry. I can enjoy food, eat what I need and be mindful of stopping eating when I’m satisfied.”
“Fiona takes a refreshing, positive approach to food and diet where no food is seen as
wrong. At times I found it difficult to accept this approach however, Fiona’s perseverance
and positivity have been infectious and has helped me alleviate some feelings of shame.”
Want to learn more? Contact Fiona for a free 15 minute discovery call.
Training, qualifications & experience
Registered Dietitian and nutritionist regulated by the Health Care and Professionals Council. BSc (Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics, PGCert. Applied Sports Nutrition.
Fiona has supported people with body weight concerns from a Non-Diet Approach since 2012. Additionally, Fiona works as a Mental Health Specialist Dietitian within a forensic service.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Eating disorders *
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Sports nutrition
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Food and body weight concerns and adapted eating behaviours develop over time, sometimes over many years, and therefore the healing process is also going to take time. Fiona provides bespoke packages of support to reflect individual needs.
Fees charged are in line with the guidelines developed by the Freelance Dietitian's Group of the British Dietetic Association.
For further information please visit www.kindfuleater.co.uk
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|