Fiona Lawson BA (Hons) DipCNM mBANT
Do you have a niggling health issue? Perhaps you feel a bit ‘off’, but can’t put your finger on why. You may even feel your body has let you down in some way.
This doesn't need to be your reality.
I am a registered Nutritional Therapist and a member of the Institute of Functional Medicine. Using the Functional Medicine model, I help clients to find the root cause of their symptoms, creating bespoke programmes that enable them to become happier, healthier versions of themselves. Vibrant health elevates all areas of your life; you are the most valuable investment you’ll ever make.
I hold regular clinics in London, and also offer a virtual clinic.
If you live in or near to London, it’s recommended that your initial consultation is in person. We work together to achieve your health goals, and I find meeting face-to-face and getting to know each other a little makes for an effective partnership. If you’re unable to visit London, that’s fine too. Appointments can be conveniently conducted via Skype, and the consultation will be just as in-depth as the in-person version.
Please get in touch to discuss your individual requirements. I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy (College of Naturopathic Medicine, London)
- Metabolic Balance® certified coach
- Member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Member of the Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM)
- BA (Hons) Durham University
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Migraine *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Bespoke package fees start from £675. To discuss your individual requirements, please do get in touch.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. Special evening and weekend appointments can be arranged on request.