Eva Mauleon-Mackenzie DipION FdSc MBANT CNHCreg
07725 268 465
Whilst I can support most health issues, I specialise in Gut problems, Women’s Health, Pre-conceptual Planning/Fertility, Pregnancy and Healthy eating.
My tailor-made recommendations are designed to fit around your lifestyle. You will leave equipped with personalised food plans and plenty of recipe suggestions to make it easy. Through education and my on-going support, you will leave motivated and empowered to achieve your goals
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist trained at the Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION) accredited by the University of Bedfordshire where I studied for 3 years.
- I am registered with BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy) – The body that promotes and upholds the ethical standards in Nutritional Therapy.
- I have met the strict criteria required for the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) registration – the Professional Standards Council for regulation of Nutritional Therapists, funded by the Department of Health.
- I am fully insured to practise in the field of Nutritional Therapy
- I am actively involved in Continual Professional Development to keep my knowledge up-to-date on the latest nutritional developments.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial consultation: (60 minutes) £100
You will have your own personal health improvement plan which will clearly set out:
- Your core focus
- Possible Causes
- Desired Outcome
- Eva-Health’s Recommended Strategy
- Eva-Health’s Diet & Lifestyle Recommendations prioritised to support you in managing the changes
- Any Recommended Supplements and Tests
Follow-up consultations: (45 – minutes) £80 – Includes:
- Review and adjustment of dietary and supplement programme as necessary
- Further hand-outs if applicable
- Analysis of test results if applicable.
- Additional costs: Any dietary supplements or diagnostic tests recommended are not covered in the consultation fee.
I love studying nutrition and helping others discover their ideal diet based on scientific evidence, clinical experience, and the belief that no diet should ever make you unhappy. I am passionate about food as medicine and seeing healthcare evolve to focus on prevention and healing rather than symptom management.
I believe that a person’s health can be drastically improved by changing their diet.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|