Eva Mauleon-Mackenzie DipION FdSc MBANT CNHCreg
07725 268 465
I am an experienced Nutritional Therapist based in Brentwood Essex. I deliver one to one consultations for a wide range of GUT conditions including Multiple Food Reactions, Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO), IBDs: Ulcerative Colitis (UC), Gluten Sensitivity, Leaky Gut Syndrome or Intestinal permeability, Yeast overgrowth, Intestinal Parasites, bacterial gut infections, Helicobacter Pylori, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Training, qualifications & experience
- Applying Functional Medicine in clinical practice: I have attended and completed the AFMCP™-UK training in London in 2018.
- I am a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist trained at the Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION) accredited by the University of Bedfordshire where I studied for 3 years.
- I am registered with BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy) – The body that promotes and upholds the ethical standards in Nutritional Therapy.
- I have met the strict criteria required for the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) registration – the Professional Standards Council for regulation of Nutritional Therapists, funded by the Department of Health.
- I am fully insured to practise in the field of Nutritional Therapy
- I am actively involved in Continual Professional Development to keep my knowledge up-to-date on the latest nutritional developments.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial consultation: (60 minutes) £120
You will have your own personal health improvement plan which will clearly set out:
- Your core focus
- Possible Causes
- Desired Outcome
- Eva-Health’s Recommended Strategy
- Eva-Health’s Diet & Lifestyle Recommendations prioritised to support you in managing the changes
- Any Recommended Supplements and Tests
Follow-up consultations: (45 – minutes) £85 – Includes:
- Review and adjustment of dietary and supplement programme as necessary
- Further hand-outs if applicable
- Analysis of test results if applicable.
- Additional costs: Any dietary supplements or diagnostic tests recommended are not covered in the consultation fee.
Fortunately, we have some excellent tools at our disposal to support digestion, which may provide relief and offer positive effects to overall health. Let’s explore together hidden issues such as yeast overgrowth, parasites, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, food intolerances, imbalance of friendly bacteria, that could be contributing to your discomfort.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|