Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
Hi! My name is Eva and I'm a registered dietitian and nutritionist. I help people find smart, practical and achievable solutions to reach their nutrition and lifestyle goals and improve their health in the short and long-term.
I can support you to feel at your best to tackle life and achieve your nutrition goals by helping you:
- Nourish yourself confidently and enjoy eating balanced meals
- Gain knowledge, tools and skills to feel empowered in making healthier food choices
- Stop feeling guilt and shame around food
- Overcome challenges through nutrition (e.g. constipation, fatigue)
- And much more.
I also have a passion for and specialise in preconception and pregnancy nutrition and postpartum recovery. I love supporting busy mums and mums-to-be to achieve their nutrition goals and nourish themselves and their growing bump in order to:
- Prepare for pregnancy and improve chances of conception
- Meet individual nutritional requirements throughout the trimesters
- Optimise baby's development
- Achieve healthy pre-pregnancy weight and pregnancy weight gain
- Dietary management of PCOS to improve your overall health, improve your chances of conception, and manage this during your pregnancy.
- Manage pregnancy symptoms such as morning sickness, constipation and fatigue for a more comfortable pregnancy
- Reduce the risk of complications during pregnancy and postpartum, or help to manage them
- Reduce the risk of miscarriage
- Feel more confident and empowered in everyday food choices for yourself and your family
Through my own preconception, pregnancy and postpartum experience, I realised that support for nutrition during this time is often overlooked, even though it is widely acknowledged that proper nutrition before, during and after pregnancy has a massive impact on short and long-term health outcomes for both mum and baby.
Busy women are also often overwhelmed with balancing so many things on top of the regular curveballs that life throws at you. I believe you deserve support to help you nourish yourself well so you can have the energy and long-term health for a fulfilling life for your family, your work and most importantly for yourself!
I offer convenient online one-to-one nutrition counselling and coaching that puts YOU at the centre of it all. I use effective counselling methods in a collaborative way to navigate towards your nutritional goals in achievable and realistic steps that are much more likely to lead to sustainable and long-term success.
I offer a FREE intro call so we can get to know each other, explore your concerns and goals, and discuss how I can support you.
If you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, I would highly recommend you consider my Nourished Mum & Bump Program. This program incorporates several review sessions, as you are more likely to achieve long-term success with your goals through several sessions, since it can take several months to create new habits. However, I also offer individual appointments if you would prefer this, and I can also create bespoke packages based on your needs.
Through our sessions together, we will:
- Complete a thorough nutritional analysis and assessment
- Discuss your priorities, motivations and goals
- Explore personalised advice on dietary intake and nutritional supplements to ensure that all nutrient requirements are met.
- Set practical, achievable and realistic action steps that lead you to your goals
- Support you to implement your action steps with the right knowledge and tools
- Undergo setback planning and troubleshoot challenges
- If you are pregnant, we will address changes in nutritional requirements as your pregnancy progresses, and discuss relevant topics in greater detail such as food safety during pregnancy.
- And much more, based on what you would like to focus on.
I am passionate about helping you feel empowered and confident while achieving your nutritional goals, and I look forward to being your nutrition cheerleader and support you in your nutrition journey!
I'd love to chat with you! Book a FREE intro call so we can explore how we can work together to get you to your goals!
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a HCPC Registered Dietitian
- I am a full member of the British Dietetic Association, and a member of the Maternal and Fertility Specialist Group
- I have a Bachelor of Biomedicine and a Master of Nutrition & Dietetics
- I completed further training on Nutrition Therapy During Pregnancy and am a Certified Prenatal Dietitian through the Early Life Nutrition Alliance
- I have undertaken additional training in effective Counselling Skills for Dietitians.
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 14 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
£55.00 - £225.00
Free initial telephone session
When I work
If you can't find a day or time that suits you during the booking process, please contact me directly and we can figure something out.