Do you want to stop feeling stressed, tired and burnt out and instead have the energy, focus and motivation to achieve your goals each day? Do you want to get away from eating erratically, feeling out of control around food and having no idea what to eat and instead understand why you’re feeling how you’re feeling, and have the tools to decide what food is best for you?
Get ready to start prioritizing yourself, invest in you, sign up today for your free introduction call to get started.
Hi! I’m a Specialist Mental Health Dietitian focused on improving woman’s mental health. My service is based over phone/video call meaning no need for you to travel to me, you can be anywhere you would like to be for our 1:1 sessions. My approach encourages sustainable behaviour change through diet, exercise and stress management to help women feel more relaxed, energetic and free of stress-related symptoms.
Book your free introduction call to chat about my approach and how I can best support you.
I’m currently accepting applications for our “Food+Mood Bootcamp” for 5 women who are ready to commit to changing their health and lifestyle and improve their mental health for good.
With Food+Mood you will…
- Get 1:1 help and accountability from a Specialist Mental Health Dietitian who helps women escape from depression and anxiety and feel like they are confident and in control of their eating habits and lifestyle
- Learn how to tune in to what your body needs and maybe even feel like you’re on the same team
- Get access to a secure app where you get text and phone support AS OFTEN as you need. This means that you get a fully personalised plan that is specifically tailored to you, your body, and your needs.
- Discover what foods actually work for you WITHOUT taking shakes, supplements or going on a diet
If you’re interested in the making this Summer 2019 the time you decide to prioritise YOU and would like to apply for the Food+Mood Bootcamp sign up for a free introduction call to discuss whether this programme would suit you and your needs.
Please contact me via the form or check out my website for more information.
Training, qualifications & experience
Specialist Mental Health Dietitian
HCPC Registered Dietitian
Master of Dietetics (University of Otago)
Bachelor of Science major in Human Nutrition (University of Otago)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Life stages
- Obesity *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Mon - Thurs 7pm-9pm