02073711137 / 07391030415
How can I help you;
I am a nutritional therapist who trained at the renowned Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION), completing my three year nutritional therapy diploma in 2013, achieving a distinction, and winning the Ian Marber (Food Doctor) award for 'Outstanding Literature Review', an academic research paper relating to Alzheimer's disease and Omega-3 fatty acids.
I am passionate about helping people achieve better health, whether that means addressing specific health concerns or simply offering informed health and nutrition advice. My advice and approach are tailored to suit my client's needs.
Specific areas of interest are;
- Sports and performance nutrition
- Family and children's health
- Weight loss
- Food intolerance
- Fatigue and burnout
I am dedicated to helping clients eat well through greater understanding of how to cook quick, healthy and balanced meals.
I strongly believe that my experience gives me the passion, and deep knowledge required to truly understand the needs of my clients and to help them achieve their desired health goals.
I work using the principals of Functional Medicine (see www.IFM.org for more details), which looks for the true cause of disease and illness which may be a combination of diet, lifestyle, genetics and environmental factors, rather than simply addressing symptoms in isolation.
For more information about how I can help please contact me by email or phone
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from ION in London (Institute for Optimum Nutrition)
- Member of the British Association of Nutritional Therapists (BANT)
- Member of the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Over 4 Years clinical experience.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Life stages
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Skin health and conditions *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Free 15 minute telephone consultation -
I offer the opportunity for a free 15 minute chat to understand a clients health needs and how best we can work together to achieve their goals.
Initial Consultation - 1hr 15mins £130
During this initial one-to-one consultation, which lasts 75 minutes, we will:
- Discuss any health concerns that you may have
- Outline your goals and expectations for nutritional therapy
- Expand upon a detailed medical history submitted prior to the consultation
- Discuss your current diet and lifestyle with the use of a pre-submitted food diary
- Review any previous medical test results you may have that are appropriate to your current health concerns
- Work together to establish an achievable and sustainable diet going forward
- After the consultation I will send to you a health optimisation plan which will consist of all dietary and lifestyle recommendations, a nutritional supplement plan, and information on any tests that we may have discussed together during our consultation. I will also offer unlimited email support up to 1 month after the initial consultation.
Follow-up Consultation - 45mins £90
I recommend to all clients that the book a follow up consultation so that we can assess the progress made with the recommendations from the initial consultation, and so that we can adjust and update this where necessary. It is at the follow-up consultation that we would discuss the results of any tests that may have been done following the initial consultation.
Health Reboot Package - 8 weeks £280
A personalised dietary and lifestyle programme designed to reboot your health in 8 weeks, increasing results with regular contact and support.
- 1 Initial consultation
- 2 Follow-up consultations
- Unlimited email support and up to 15 minutes telephone support weekly throughout the programme
Nutritional Shopping - 2 hours £250
This is a bespoke personal shopping package designed to enable clients to make the best food choices for their individual needs. I will join you on a shopping trip at a supermarket of your choice together we will work to build the practical understanding needed to shop and eat in a truly healthy way. This is aimed at clients who have specific dietary needs, and those who simply wish to improve or clean up their eating habits. It is an informative and fun way to learn how to fill your kitchen cupboards healthfully whilst avoiding the pitfalls of food product health claims.
Public speaking/conferences/seminars - POA
I run fun and informative workshops or talks for large corporate wellness events, and for small private groups. These discuss various health and nutrition topics and can be tailored to the requirements of the group.
To discuss or book please contact me on 07391030415
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Available weekdays, both daytime and evening, and some weekends.