Elisabeth Linford, Dip ION, mBANT, CNHC
Genesis Mind & Body
The Shepherds Building
Surrey and London based nutritional therapist offering nutritional therapy based upon the functional medicine model from her clinic location in Guildford, Surrey, London and internationally via telephone and online.
Having graduated with a distinction and the Ian Marber award from the renowned Institute for Optimum Nutrition, Elisabeth began her career in Nutritional Therapy with the knowledge that diet can both be the root of disease and the medicine we need to regain true wellness.
Elisabeth's focus is helping people who have been struggling with chronic disease and poor health to regain a life of wellness by identifying the root cause of their symptoms and applying a functional medicine approach to nutrition.
Elisabeth specifically uses her knowledge and clinical focus to support clients suffering from poor GUT HEALTH, FOOD ALLERGY, INTOLERANCE and sensitivity, AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE and WEIGHT LOSS. Application of nutrition to support STRESS MANAGEMENT, SLEEP, ENERGY, and FATIGUE reduction are a critical focus to ensure the best outcomes for each client.
For more information about how I can help please contact me by email or phone
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from ION in London (Institute for Optimum Nutrition)
- Member of the British Association of Nutritional Therapists (BANT)
- Member of the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Over 5 Years clinical experience.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Free 15 minute telephone consultation - A free 15 minute telephone consultation is offered in which health concerns and goals will be discussed. This will help to establish if these are the correct fit for Nutritional Therapy and for the practice. This is done to ensure that your requirements will be fully met. You will then be offered an Initial Consultation or added to our waiting list depending on current availability. Initial consultations should ideally take place in person at our consulting rooms but can be carried out remotely for distant clients, and follow ups may be held either in person or via Skype/Facetime/Telephone.
Nutritional therapy is not a quick fix, but a long lasting one, as it takes time for your body to heal and imbalances to be redressed. Most clients have been suffering from long term chronic health complaints for whom health cannot be restored in a single consultation. These packages are designed to identify the root cause of your health concerns and address these for the long term.
Nutritional Therapy Standard Package - Cost £595
What is included?
(Usually taken over a 12 week period)
- 1 x 90-minute Initial Consultation:
- 1 x 60-minute Follow -up Consultation:
- 1 x 45 minute second Follow up Consultation
- 30 minutes additional email or telephone support sessions.
- In addition to time together in clinic, built into this package is 3 additional hours of professional clinical time required for researching your case, reviewing test results and writing up your nutritional plan. This time allows us to offer a fully personalised Nutritional Therapy programme and provide the most appropriate and specific protocols to address your health concerns.
Nutritional Therapy Advanced Package - Cost £1195
What is included?
(Usually taken over a 24 week period).
- 1 x Functional Comprehensive Diagnostic Stool Test
- 1 x 90-minute Initial Consultation
- 1 x 60-minute Follow up Consultation
- 4 x 45 minute Follow up Consultations
- 60 minutes additional email or telephone support
- In addition to time together in clinic, built into this package is 3.5 additional hours of time required for researching your case, reviewing test results and writing up your nutritional plan. This time allows us to offer a fully personalised Nutritional Therapy programme and provide the most appropriate and specific protocols to address your health concerns.
One Off Initial Consultation (75 mins) - Cost £200
We also offer the option to book single individual consultations which may be appropriate for clients who are not suffering from chronic long term health conditions, and for those who would like to understand how to eat in a truly healthy manner to maintain optimal health. You will be provided with a detailed written dietary plan to follow.
One Off Follow Up Consultation (45 mins) - Cost £200
Nutritional Shopping - 2 hours £400
This is a bespoke personal shopping package designed to enable clients to make the best food choices for their individual needs. I will join you on a shopping trip at a supermarket of your choice together we will work to build the practical understanding needed to shop and eat in a truly healthy way. This is aimed at clients who have specific dietary needs, and those who simply wish to improve or clean up their eating habits. It is an informative and fun way to learn how to fill your kitchen cupboards healthfully whilst avoiding the pitfalls of food product health claims.
Public speaking/conferences/seminars - POA
I run fun and informative workshops or talks for large corporate wellness events, and for small private groups. These discuss various health and nutrition topics and can be tailored to the requirements of the group.
To discuss or book please contact me on 07708 724751
Libby helped me to understand what's good for my body explaining everything in a very simple way. Her advice is doable and easy to employ and it focuses on the general well being rather than just weight loss.
She's also very approachable and always available to reply to questions you might have once you've started changing your habits. (Martina)
Libby's knowledge and expertise in nutrition has helped me greatly improve my life. She has enabled me to better understand the connection between my body and what I fuel it with, which has led to increased vital energy levels. I highly recommend Libby to anyone seeking to improve their health and well-being. (Raj, Actor)
Libby has given me practical help with developing a more rounded approach to food, one that also impacts on my entire wellbeing. I have always been susceptible to emotional eating and making snap choices in times of stress. Libby has given me tips to make considered choices and has helped shift my thinking to a position of nourishment, rather than starving myself. I have goals to lose some weight and re-balance my blood sugars and Libby's solid advice is helping me make that achievable and part of my everyday life. (Sarah, Digital Producer)
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Please contact for current availability.