I am a fully qualified nutritional therapist based near Farnham and also seeing clients in London at 1 Harley Street. I work with clients who have a range of health issues offering nutrition advice and resources to help them meet their health goals.
My main specialities are hormonal health and fertility and also weight management.
I work closely with my clients to achieve the best outcome by investigating the root cause of conditions. This enables me to support the body systems under strain and as a result alleviate symptoms. I aim to illustrate the possible links between your symptoms, the food you are eating and lifestyle.
I offer one-to-one health consultations resulting in a bespoke nutritional/lifestyle programme tailor-made to fit the needs of each individual client. Through an in depth case history, we will identify the likely triggers and underlying drivers of whatever symptoms you may be experiencing, and then establish a plan through which these can be addressed.
My aim is always to look at what you and your body are telling me, and to then suggest long-term sustainable lifestyle and dietary changes to help with whatever you would like support with. This might include use of supplements where indicated, and occasionally some testing may be necessary to provide further information for a well targeted plan. We would work together to establish a nutritional plan that works with your likes, preferences, busy schedule, external demands, or any medical plan you might be following, and that allows you to take charge of your health going forward.
I also offer corporate consultations, working as a team with a personal fitness trainer.
Some of my work involves cooking and recipe development, I often help my clients with meal planning since many of them struggle to find the time to plan meals and need support and inspiration for cooking healthy meals.
I have a recipe and nutrition resource website (as above) where people can access my recipes and other information.
Following my years in the conventional medical setting and some health challenges of myself and my family, I came to strongly believe that the key to good health lies in a preventative and holistic approach which is a base of the Functional Medicine which looks at the body as a whole, views each individual as absolutely unique, addresses the root of illness rather than just its symptoms, and in which nutrition plays an essential role.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BDentSc (Hons)
- CIBTAC diploma in Body Therapy
- CIBTAC diploma in Aesthetics Treatments
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, College of Naturopathic Medicine
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
- Free Health Review call (20-minutes) - During this telephone conversation we will discuss your health concerns and how I could help you. This would give you a better understanding of what to expect from a consultation and how we would work together to reach your health goals.
- Initial consultation (1 hour): £120 - Includes comprehensive written plan emailed to you following the consultation, and ongoing email/telephone support.
- Follow up consultation (30 minutes): £100 - Includes updated written plan emailed to you following the consultation, and ongoing email/telephone support.
- Skype/telephone consultation: £110
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Saturday and Sunday - by arrangements