Eleanor (Eli) Sarre DipNT mBANT CNHC
Stunning Bristol Harbourside location
Eleanor (Eli) Sarre is the founder of Wildfare Nutrition and registered Nutritional Therapist with clinics at Eastern Yoga Therapy Room Greenbank and Bristol Talking Therapy Rooms, just a short walk from Bristol Temple Meads and central bus stops.
Detailed 1:1 guidance with personal advice and support via the Eat wild community
Wildfare is a company dedicated to helping you find the best state of health and quality of living. Eli’s passion is working closely with clients and producing unique and individualised programmes to assist you on your nutrition journey towards optimum health. Join the supportive facebook group for free and find helpful tips to guide you on your nutrition journey.
Fertility, pre-pregnancy and experienced oversight with preconception care
Eli Sarre founded Wildfare Nutrition in 2013. In addition to her nutrition clinics, Eli worked with Foresight at their head office from 2014-2017. For four decades, Foresight supported thousands of clients through conception, pregnancy, birth and post-natal health concerns including unexplained fertility challenges, miscarriage, secondary fertility challenges, low birth weight, mood and behavioural support and child health. Eli is sought out internationally to provide the continuation of the Foresight service.
Digestion, hormone balancing and autoimmune programmes
Since qualifying as a Nutritional Therapist, Eli regularly attends further training in Functional Medicine, gastrointestinal health, immune and endocrine disruptors and hormone health.
She is NTEC certified (Nutritional Therapy Education Commission) for Oncology support: Nutritional support before, during and after treatment and beyond. Eli has written nutrition articles for a wide range of publications including Bristol Magazine and Women’s Fitness.
Eli’s areas of special interest include;
- Gastrointestinal Health
- Immune Health and Autoimmune conditions
- Women’s Health, Hormone Balancing, Fertility and Preconception Care
- Complex cases
All Wildfare clients receive discounts on practitioner grade supplements and a personalised Nutritional therapy programme with detailed menu and food advice. Eli works with advanced nutritional testing to assess gastrointestinal and metabolic function.
What to expect from a consultation:
- We will talk about your main priorities and health goals
- Review of medical history & medications
- Discussion of relevant body systems & symptoms
- Lifestyle factors which may affect your health
- Current food intake
- Nutritional needs
- Outline of personal nutrition plan
- Supplement recommendations and a link to purchase at 10% off
- Test recommendations
Training, qualifications & experience
Eli qualified with The College of Naturopathic Medicine where she studied Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology followed by an in depth study of all body systems, food and its components, and gained 200 supervised clinic hours as part of the diploma.
She gained a further 100 hours working as a supervisor in the student clinic following graduation.
- Member of The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Work with me
Join the Eat wild and shine community and have full access to the immersive membership programme.
Foundation Wildfare Nutrition programme and initial 30 day support package includes;
90 minute consult online or in person
Written personalised programme
Optional weekly support calls
Community support via the Eat wild and shine closed Facebook group where you can share your journey
Full access to the members only area of the Wildfare website with detailed advice written by Wildfare nutritionist Eli Sarre.
Consultations and testing are also available seperately
Initial Consultation ~ £115
Follow up ~ £75
Reduced prices for online and phone consultations
A full range of Functional Medicine tests are available
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Eli works in clinic and with clients on several days of the week so please email your enquiry and she will respond as soon as possible