Donna Gray Nutrition (Dip)N MFHT
Thank you for visiting my profile page.
Donna Gray is based in St Albans and specialises in offering sound, affordable nutritional advice. She is trained to Diploma level and has over 5 years experience of working as a Nutritional Adviser as well as many years interest in food for general health previous to that. I do not offer allergy testing or blood tests, if you feel like this is what you need then a Nutritional Therapist or your GP may be the better option for you.
I do not offer fad diets or unreasonable expectations, your eating plan will be tailored towards your individual goals, taking into consideration your current lifestyle and budget.
My approach gets results, I am friendly and relaxed whilst being professional and focused on achieving the aims that we have set for you to restore your feeling of health, control cravings, reach fitness goals and ideal weight. I absolutely believe that better health and wellbeing can be achIeved through improving diet and I genuinely care, which means that I will put every effort to help you achieve your goals.
For your convenience I can come to your house (mileage will be charged), office or meet in a local cafe.
Women especially find that fluctuating hormones can lead to weight gain, brain fog, sleep problems and many other symptoms. I offer food advice which can benefit your overall feeling of health and well-being.
I look forward to working together.
Training, qualifications & experience
Donna is a qualified Nutritional Adviser, she has a Diploma in Nutrition (DipN) and is a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (MFHT).
Please note there are many types of people offering Nutritional Advice from gym instructors, health/wellness coaches to Nutritional Therapists and Nutritionists which gets confusing for people to choose the right help for them. I call myself a Nutritional Adviser and I sit somewhere in middle of these professions.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- Prices start at £25 for a basic consultation.
- More in depth consultations are £45 and £25 for any follow up consultations.
- A bundle package of £80 is available and includes 1 in depth consult and 2 follow up sessions.
Donna has been interested in food for health for many years. She has lived in Sydney, Hong Kong and the UK and her strong belief is that simple diet and lifestyle changes can improve energy, reduce weight, lift mood and give an overall sense of wellbeing.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|