Donna Gray Nutrition (Dip)N MFHT
Thank you for visiting my profile page.
Donna Gray is based in St Albans and specialises in offering sound, affordable nutritional advice for all ages.
I do not offer fad diets or unreasonable expectations, your eating plan will be tailored towards your individual goals, taking into consideration your current lifestyle and budget.
My approach gets results, I am friendly and relaxed whilst being professional and focused on achieving the aims that we have set for you to restore your feeling of health, control cravings, reach fitness goals and ideal weight. I absolutely believe that better health and wellbeing can be achIeved through improving diet and I genuinely care, which means that I will put every effort to help you achieve your goals.
For your convenience I can come to your house (mileage will be charged), office or meet in a cafe.
My passion for health means that I also run an online natural product store from my website. The Natural Product store is filled with products that I recommend to my clients such as naturally sweetened chocolate and homemade granola. Anyone can purchase from this store and I ship to anywhere in the UK.
Perhaps you just need to lose weight, some general food advice or your overall feeling of health could be better, contact Donna today to put you on the path to better health and wellbeing.
I look forward to working together.
Training, qualifications & experience
Donna is a qualified Nutritional Adviser, she has a Diploma in Nutrition (DipN) and is a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (MFHT).
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- Prices start at £25 for a basic consultation.
- More in depth consultations are £45 and £25 for any follow up consultations.
- A bundle package of £80 is available and includes 1 in depth consult and 2 follow up sessions.
Donna has been interested in food for health for many years. She has lived in Sydney, Hong Kong and the UK and her strong belief is that simple diet and lifestyle changes can improve energy, reduce weight, lift mood and give an overall sense of wellbeing.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|