Claudine Thornhill: Nutritional Therapist & Health Coach; Dip. CNM, mNNA, mANP
Through my work as a Naturopathic Nutritionist and Wellness Coach, I help my clients to feel better, think better and therefore be better. What underpins and drives my work is a fundamental belief that health and wellness is a key foundation for greatness.
My diet, wellness and lifestyle programmes focus on three areas:
- Helping to balance women's hormones to support clients through events like perimenopause and women's health conditions
- Helping to balance my clients' blood sugar levels to support restored vibrancy, increased energy, sugar cravings and weight management.
- Helping to bring balance and encouraging alignment between work, rest and play by supporting increasing self-awareness and encouraging self-care.
At the heart of my work is inspiring people to take action to create lasting, positive change.
North West London: The Space Ealing, W5
North London: Brighter Spaces, Angel/ Islington, N1
West End: 58 South Molton Street, Bond Street, WC1
Skype Consultations also available
Training, qualifications & experience
- Volunteer Speaker, Diabetes UK: Nov 2018 to Date
Representing Diabetes UK and delivering talks on their behalf in community, corporate and volunteer settings
- Owner, Nutritional Therapist & Wellness Coach, Claudine J. Thornhill Nutrition: May 2017 to date
Supporting single, purposeful women 35 to 50 to balance hormones, balance blood sugar, balance weight and create more balance in work and life.
- Health & Wellbeing Coach, Reed Momenta, NHS Healthier You National Diabetes Prevention Programme; Sept 2017 – Sept 2018
Delivering community-based workshops focused on healthy eating, physical activity and behaviour change to support clients to reduce their risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes.
- Naturopathic Nutrition Student, College of Naturopathic Nutrition; 2013 - 2016
2016: CNM Diploma Naturopathic Nutrition, College of Naturopathic Nutrition
Areas of nutrition deal with
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have this medical condition, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Great for people who want to clean up their diet, manage weight, deal with cravings, adopt a healthier lifestyle, improve sleep or manage stress. Coaching can help you to be accountable for your actions, stay on top of your goals, maintain motivation and make use of tools that will improve your success.
- 6 session package at £355
- One-off sessions £65 per session
If you have an ongoing or long term condition Nutritional Therapy can support you in managing the symptoms and addressing the root causes through diet, lifestyle and supplement protocols.
- 12-week program: from £350
Naturopathic Nutrition Association, NNA
Association of Naturopathic Practitioners, ANP