07878 989 149
Through my work as a Naturopathic Nutritionist and Wellness Coach, I help my clients to feel better, think better and therefore be better. What underpins and drives my work is a fundamental belief that health and wellness is a key foundation for greatness.
My diet, wellness and lifestyle programmes focus on three areas:
- Helping to balance women's hormones to support clients through events like perimenopause and women's health conditions
- Helping to balance my clients' blood sugar levels to support restored vibrancy, increased energy, sugar cravings and weight management.
- Helping to bring balance and encouraging alignment between work, rest and play by supporting increasing self-awareness and encouraging self-care.
At the heart of my work is inspiring people to take action to create lasting, positive change.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Nov 2018 to Date: Volunteer Speaker, Diabetes UK
Representing Diabetes UK and delivering talks on their behalf in community, corporate and volunteer settings
- May 2017 to date: Owner, Nutritional Therapist & Wellness Coach, Claudine J. Thornhill Nutrition;
Supporting single, purposeful women 35 to 50 to balance hormones, balance blood sugar, balance weight and create more balance in work and life.
- Sept 2017 – Sept 2018: Health & Wellbeing Coach, Reed Momenta, NHS Healthier You National Diabetes Prevention Programme;
Delivering community based workshops focused on health eating, physical activity and behaviour change to support clients to reduce their risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes.
- 2013 - 2016, Naturopathic Nutrition Student, College of Naturopathic Nutrition
2016: CNM Diploma Naturopathic Nutrition, College of Naturopathic Nutrition
Areas of nutrition I deal with
Great for people who want to clean up their diet, manage weight, deal with cravings, adopt a healthier lifestyle, improve sleep or manage stress. Coaching can help you to be accountable for your actions, stay on top of your goals, maintain motivation and make use of tools that will improve your success.
- 6 session package at £300
- One-off sessions £60 per session
If you have an ongoing or long term condition Nutritional Therapy can support you in managing the symptoms and addressing the root causes through diet, lifestyle and supplement protocols.
- 12-week programme: from £350
Naturopathic Nutrition Association, NNA
Association of Naturopathic Practitioners, ANP
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Mon: 10am - 7pm Tues, Weds, Thurs: 7pm - 9pm Fri: 10am - 12pm Weekends: 10am - 12pm