Clarissa Lenherr is a London based, registered Nutritional Therapist who focuses on personalised, predictive, preventative and participatory nutrition so that you can reach the optimum YOU.
Clarissa incorporates the most up-to-date scientific research, utilising the Functional Medicine Model to identify what system imbalances are contributing to someone's symptoms, analysing biochemical individuality and medical history, environmental and dietary factors as well as considering mental and emotional influences. With this individualised and highly analytical approach, Clarissa is able to help clients overcome a myriad of health problems and achieve long-term wellbeing.
Specialising in thyroid health, auto-immune conditions, gut health, stress and energy balance, she practices from Central London.
Clarissa recognises that each individual is unique, and rather than focus on a ‘one size fits all’ approach, she provides completely bespoke and personalised advice and guidance so that you can reach your specific goals.
Sessions are based on a one-to-one basis, where Clarissa will investigate underlying causes of your symptoms. She may use clinic/ functional laboratory tests to help understand the root cause of your health concerns.
Concentrating on the complete health of the client Clarissa will work together with you to design an individual realistic programme that can help you reach your health goals.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Naturopathic nutrition diploma - The College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Full Member of BANT, the British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy
- CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council) registered nutritional therapist
- BA HONS - first.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
Photos & videos
Fees start from £120 for a 60-90 minute initial consultation.
All programmes will be tailored to suit your unique health requirements, but typically consist of:
- An initial one-to-one consultation including an in-depth health and lifestyle assessment
- Explanation of potential nutritional imbalances, supported by current scientific research
- Personalised dietary recommendations to address your unique health objectives
- A tailored nutrition plan to follow at home
- Personalised supplement plan - if required
- Recommendations, ordering and organising through medichecks of any functional/blood tests required and interpretation of clinical tests
- Recommendations for any other complementary therapies - if necessary
- Supportive lifestyle advice to assist your progress.
Optional extras, at additional cost and depending on your health requirements:
- Functional testing (comprehensive stool analysis, female hormone panels, urinary organic acid analysis, food intolerance/sensitivity)
- Genetic testing and analysis.
Follow up appointments - £75.
Please see www.clarissalenherr.com for further details or call me for a free 20-minute consultation to find out how I can help you.
Please contact me by telephone or via email for further information or to book an appointment.
I offer consultations both in central London as well as at other locations across London. Consultations can also take place in the comfort of your own home, your workplace/meeting room, or over Skype/Facetime.
Consisting of services and workshops supporting businesses aiming to improve employees’ overall health.
Please contact Clarissa for more information and quotes
Talks, events & workshops
Talks and workshops on a number of different topics can be arranged, whether for a small and intimate group or larger lectures. See www.clarissalenherr.com/events for upcoming events and talks.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
8am-7pm, Monday to Friday. Some weekend appointments are available - please inquire.