Clare Jones DipION MBANT CNHC
Experienced nutritional therapist working in the Manchester area for many years. Particularly interested in gastrointestinal health but experienced in supporting a wide variety of health issues via diet and nutritional supplements.
Stool testing and an extensive range of other functional testing also available.
Contact me for further information.
Training, qualifications & experience
Graduated with Distinction from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition (DipION) in 2005.
Member of the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (MBANT) and a member of their Professional Practice Committee.
Registered with CHNC - the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Life stages
- Migraine *
- Nutrition and mental health
- Osteoporosis *
- Skin health *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Please contact me for further information.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|