Please specify which clinic you would like to come to when you contact me.
I am an experienced Nutritional Therapist who is passionate and dedicated to helping people achieve their goals to become healthy & full of vitality! If you would like to feel like a different person in just a few months then contact me! I am here to help you get your life back on track and stay on track!
I provide dietary, supplement & lifestyle advice, dietary analysis & private testing where appropriate. I design each protocol especially for you with recipe & menu ideas, handouts & any other information specific to you. I also conduct workshops for the corporate/professional environment to help people who are under pressure or have limited time to eat well & look after themselves!
I see clients for an average of 3 sessions, but for more complex issues & weight loss I may see you for longer.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I have a BSc Honors Degree from Westminster University in Nutritional Therapy.
- I am a member of BANT & CNHC accredited.
- I am fully insured to practice Nutritional Therapy.
- I am involved in Continual Professional Development (C.P.D.) to help further my knowledge.
Since starting my own business Nutri-Kind Nutrition, I am pleased to say it has been growing steadily ever since, with a regular intake of new clients & now has 10 clinics in total to choose from!
I have extensive experience from working with London Scottish rugby team and professional footballers/boxers, pre-natal groups, health initiatives for children, personal trainers, various private nutrition clinics in London & Essex, supplement shops (The Nutricentre) & Lloyds Pharmacy as their in house Nutritional Therapist.
I have lectured on nutrition at schools/colleges in Essex and do various talks in London to the corporate world on healthy eating & foods for energy.
I have edited nutrition books, written articles for various magazines & supplement companies, worked with IKEA on their recent sleep retreat giving advice on how to get better sleep & regularly lecture for Mamas & Papas at their Mum to be events. I have also designed menus for restaurants & ensured they have sections dedicated to allergies & intolerances.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
My fees are £150 for an initial 1 hour consultation and £130 for a 50 minute follow up at Sloane Square and £125 for an initial 1 hour consultation and £110 for a 50 minute follow up at Hever Golf Club. Both include bespoke plans designed from scratch.
*Additional costs for supplements & private testing if required.
I also do packages of 3 months nutrition support with added extras, please see my website for more details.
Hever Golf club is a short drive from junction 5 of the M25 along the A25 and then B2042.
Sloane Square tube is the closest to Sloane Square Chiropractic Clinic.
I charge £175 for a 1 hour nutrition seminar and £250 for a two hour seminar.
Follow me on Facebook and Twitter: www.twitter.com/BubaNutrikind and www.facebook.com/NutriKindNutrition
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|