CityDietitians is a group of academic dietitians offering evidence-based nutrition from a team of dietitians who research and lecture in their area of expertise. We believe that you should be seeing a dietitian with proven expertise and with cutting edge knowledge of your condition.
We see patients in Clapham, London Bridge and Mayfair.
We offer world leading evidence-based nutrition for:
- Gut health (irritable bowel syndrome, diverticular disease, inflammatory bowel disease, food intolerance)
- Diabetes prevention and treatment
- Women's health and fertility (polycystic ovarian syndrome, menopause, infertility)
- Weight management
- Paediatrics (children's gastroenterology, growth and allergy).
Training, qualifications & experience
Sophie Medlin is our gut specialist dietitian and leads in women's health and fertility. Sophie worked in the NHS for 5 years before moving into lecturing and research and setting up CityDietitians. Sophie is regularly in national and international media.
Dr. Nicola Guess is a world leading diabetes research dietitian and leads our diabetes prevention and treatment service. Nicola gained her PhD from Imperial College London and progressed to a career in lecturing and researching at King's College London. Nicola is a joint director of CityDietitians.
Chloe Elliot is a paediatric dietitian in a world-leading paediatric hospital and has expertise in paediatric gastroenterology and allergy.
Dr Rona Antoni is a registered dietitian and nutrition research scientist at the University of Surrey. Her primary research interests include intermittent fasting (e.g. the 5:2 diet, time-restricted feeding) and the health effects of dietary fat. Rona is considered one of the world-leading experts in intermittent fasting, regularly presenting both nationally and internationally.
Member organisations *
Areas of nutrition we deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Please contact us for information on fees.
Most of our dietitians are registered with the major health insurance providers.
See our patient feedback on Doctify:
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|