High Street Medical
28 High Street
01619 416455 / 07772179587
I am based in Altrincham and can help with a range of nutritional conditions, weight loss, fitness and sports nutrition. I can help reduce digestive symptoms, identify food intolerances, and help you achieve optimum nutrition.
Whatever the nutritional need I know that one diet doesn’t fit all, what works for one person won’t always work for the next. People have different needs, different behaviours, different levels of motivation and knowledge. Identifying the person and establishing how I can help them make positive changes to their health and well-being, is key to my practice. I have extensive experience in clinical nutrition through various setting in both NHS and the Private Sector. Using a combination of expert nutritional knowledge and behaviour change I aim to enable you to improve your health and well being.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc Honours Nutrition and Dietetics. REPs level 3 Personal Training
- Specialist Oncology Dietitian with a special interest in gut disorders.
- Specialist management of Type 2 Diabetes, Cardiovascular disease, Non-alcoholic Fatty liver Disease, thyroid abnormalities, PCOS. IBS, Intolerances and allergies. Disease related malnutrition and elderly health.
- Specialist weight management and personal training.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Cancer *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial consultation suitable for clinical nutrition, fitness, sports, weight loss, health - £90.00 (90 minutes, includes plan and measurements if required)
Review - £45.00 (45 minutes includes plan and measurements if required)
Food intolerance/IBS/Allergy - £240.00 (includes 2 x 60 minute consultations and 1 final review (30min))
Weight control package - £300.00 - includes 3 visits, includes my workbook, recipes, meal planning, weekly telephone support, text and email support.
Personal training £35.00 - 60 minutes of tailored nutrition and exercise.
Please see my website for further information and special offers.
I love my job because I honestly get to help so many people. People often come to me confused about the many ‘diets’ out there. Confused about health messages and conflicting information from friends, the internet and media. People are desperately wanting to make changes, whether that be weight loss, managing a condition or to improve their health but unsure of what to do. It’s my job to translate the science, dispel the myths and help them become, healthier, nourished, and confident to maintain the changes in their daily life. My plans and advice centre on the individual. I want them to carry on with their life, not take drastic steps so they give up after a few months, not have to spend money on pills and juices, eat separate meals from their family, stress about going out for a meal because they don’t know the exact ingredients. I believe we can lead healthy lives with regular everyday foods, I don’t believe we have to only eat super-foods and omit food groups
My weight management strategy's are deeply personalised, I don't promote diets or strict regimes, instead I help identify the causes of weight gain. Empowerment, education and support are the basis of my weight loss approach. This approach leads not only to long term health and weight loss but greater self esteem and well being.
Sports and fitness nutrition is a passion of mine, I can provide tailored nutrition for your fitness needs, from bulking, cutting or enhancing performance. Managing gastroenterology issues and carbohydrate modification.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I am very flexible with my working hours. I generally work between 8.30am with last appointments at 8.30pm. Monday - Saturday