Christina Martin, Naturopathic Nutritionist, DHNP, AIT, mIFM
Ealing Chiropractic Clinic
63 The Grove
0208 991 1490 / 07956 843575
I am a qualified clinical naturopathic nutritionist who is passionate about taking the preventative approach to good health and well-being.
For more than nine years I have helped many people – particularly women aged 35 to 50+ – to achieve a resolution to whatever was causing them ill health by working on the root cause, rather than just the symptoms.
I offer support with gut health and biofeedback therapy. This is a safe and non-invasive procedure that promotes healing by re-balancing the body’s bio-resonance levels to their normal state.
The health an lifestyle plans I create are unique to each individual and I often get clients who have already gone down the NHS route and just want to use an alternative and drug-free method or approach to get their issue(s) resolved. My programs will provide them with support and recommendations. I also offer functional tests and natural supplements, as required. Clients will sometimes notice improvements or benefits within the first week of starting their program.
Reaching the health goals of my clients, are my priority.
Here is what some of my clients say:
” Christina guided me to which type of food would be beneficial for me, which supplements would best suit me to help with getting a good night’s sleep, the difference it has made to how I now feel is remarkable. I highly recommend Christina and feel grateful for her high level of knowledge and understanding” – Margaret Renaud.
“I am very impressed by Christina’s knowledge and expertise. She has instilled in me that in a couple of months my health is going to be at the top of a steep upward curve. Four years of dead-ends with mainstream medicine and she cracked it in 20 minutes. Good work - and Thank You – Glen Rice”.
After working as a self-employed consultant in a corporate environment for 20 years, I almost had a burnout, due to long hours, lack of sleep and taking very little time off. So, I fully understand those who suffer from work-related stress and who may have a health goal they want to address.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Dip Nutrition - 2006
- Dip Advanced Nutrition - 2008
- Dip Stress Management - 2006
- Dip Advanced Stress Management - 2007
- H.I Dip in Stress Management, because I wanted to help other professionals like me to have a healthy home work life balance including mental health. - 2007
- Dip AIT (Allergy Intolerance Therapy) - 2008
- Postgraduate degree in clinical naturopathy (2006 - 2009).
- Metabolic Balance Coach - 2016
Governing Bodies and memberships
- Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (ANP)
- Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners (FNTP)
- General Regulatory Council of Complementary Therapies (GRCCT)
- Member of the Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
90 minute health assessment on Skype including report - £197 (price depends on clinic location).
Biofeedback scan 90 minute - £259
Follow- up consultations - £120 (Price depends on clinic location)
I have contributed to articles in: (available to view on my website)
- Sloan Magazine and in healthy living.
- Been interviewed by two local radio stations
- 90 minute health assessment with Naturopathic questionnaire
- Health packages offered
- Biofeedback full body scan
- Biofeedback packages offered
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm
Saturday 9am to 12pm
If you would prefer to see me in clinic over Skype, this will be arranged by appointment.