Chi Feasey DipCNM mBANT rCNHC
I'm a qualified nutritional therapist offering clients root cause interventions, personalised evidence-based guidance and reminding them of what they already instinctively know:
- Symptoms are the language our bodies use to communicate the need for different choices - choices that will bring it back into alignment.
- A body that is in alignment cannot help but thrive rather than merely survive.
With me as your ally, you can find your way back to vitality and the life you desire by going beyond diet and into the heart and soul of wellbeing:
- Stress management
- Restorative sleep
- Movement and play
- Habit formation
You have a track record of victories - great and small - intrinsic motivation and a wealth of resources, all of which you can harness to create a plan that you can feel excited and confident to implement. In the judgement-free space I provide, you can choose your own optimal health adventure, conduct experiments to mix and match what works best for you or pick my brain if you so wish.
You are the expert you’ve been waiting for.
Let’s get started.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition from the College Of Naturopathic Medicine.
I'm also currently studying Functional Medicine at the Kresser Institute.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial consultation (in person or via Skype): £150
This typically lasts 60-90 minutes. Once an appointment for an initial consultation has been made, you will be sent a case history form. I encourage you to provide as much detail as possible as this is the best way to get to know both you and your physiological quirks. The case history form will include questions on the following:
- Health and medical history.
- Your most important health goals.
- Your most troubling and frequently experienced symptoms.
- Your dietary habits.
- Any supplements and/or medications you may currently be taking.
I require a minimum of three days to review the completed case history form before the date of the initial consultation so please do remember to take this into account when booking your appointment. Clinics are held on Saturdays.
An initial consultation gives me the opportunity to do the following:
- A thorough review of your medical history and any relevant previous test results.
- A review of your current diet and any nutritional supplements you may be taking.
- A detailed body systems assessment.
- Work with you to create a sustainable plan including diet, supplement and lifestyle recommendations. Your adherence to these is critical for a successful outcome. Relevant support materials (e.g. handouts and recipes) will be provided.
- Recommend further functional testing (if necessary and/or desired). This is the cornerstone of my approach as it can identify the underlying causes contributing to any symptoms.
Tests ordered after the initial consultation depend on individual presentation of symptoms. These may include (but are not limited to):
- A comprehensive blood test from your GP. This will provide valuable insight into your current health status and will, therefore, determine the structure and focus of your plan to get the best results. It also provides a baseline of biomarkers that can be used to objectively track any progress made.
- Additional blood tests for specific conditions such as gluten sensitivity.
- Advanced stool testing to screen for parasites, fungal overgrowth, bacterial infections, dysbiosis and a deficiency of beneficial gut bacteria.
- Urine organic acids testing to screen for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, fungal overgrowth, methylation issues, detoxification capacity, oxidative stress and neurotransmitter metabolism.
- Urine hormone testing for adrenal and sex hormone status.
Once the test(s) are ordered, the laboratory sends out a kit (complete with detailed instructions) which enables you to collect the sample(s) in the comfort of your own home. These are then to be sent to the laboratory by post or courier. Should your test require a blood sample, you will be advised on a phlebotomy service nearest to you.
Prices of individual tests are not included in my fees and will be discussed during your appointment. Payment is to be made directly to the laboratory when samples are submitted.
DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with any of the laboratories that I use and I do not earn any commission for recommending tests.
Follow-up consultation (in person or via Skype): £90
This typically lasts 30-60 minutes, depending on whether or not there are test results to review. Test results from private laboratories are typically due (and sent to me) within a minimum of 10 working days and a maximum of 4 weeks from the date of receipt of your sample, depending on how long it takes them to process it. Once I have forwarded the results to you, you can book a follow-up appointment. While you await your results, you will be expected to continue to implement the plan created after your initial consultation. Subsequent follow-up appointments thereafter are recommended every six weeks during which changes will be made to your original plan as appropriate.
I offer a free 30-minute discovery session either on Skype or by phone as an opportunity to see if I am the right nutritional therapist for you. This is also the best way to have any questions answered and to help you get a better sense of who I am and how I work.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||No|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Ground floor premises with wheelchair access and free on-site parking.
Clinics are held on Saturdays only.