I put the LOVE, and choice, back into healthy eating… When most people hear the word ‘nutrition’ (or diet) they think about what they CAN’T have… CAN’T eat… CAN’T do! Where’s the fun in that? I want to help you understand that nutrition is all about what you CAN eat. In fact, very often nutrition is about eating more food and having more choice, not less!
Using a straightforward language and a ‘to the point’ approach I will communicate to you, not confuse you with, the very best nutritional advice that will give you the results your body is crying out for.
- I help you work out what to eat, why and when, without giving up the foods you love.
You can eat yummy food in a healthy way that leaves you feeling energised and balanced.
- We work together and make practical changes to your diet and lifestyle.
- It’s easy to make small changes in your diet that have BIG results for your body.
- Most importantly, those changes won’t interfere with your everyday life and will be simple to follow.
- Healthy eating can work with a busy schedule and helps you deal with the hectic pace of life today.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have been a nutrition professional for over 10 years gaining my Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Medicine (BSc NMed) in 2010.
I now practice as a Nutritional Therapist from locations in Cranleigh, Guildford, Godalming and Horsham and is the founder of The Nourish & Flourish Club & Eating Programme and The Yummy Tummy Club kids’ nutrition programme.
A member of the British Association of Nutritional Therapists, the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council and the Naturopathic Nutrition Association, I am also a qualified Metabolic Balance Coach, a Foresight Practitioner and a Personal Performance and Executive/Corporate Coach and I have received phlebotomy training from County Pathology in Guildford.
In addition, I also hold a BA (Hons) degree, have recently applied to do a Masters in Nutritional Medicine (MSc NMed) at the University of Surrey and ensure I am fully up to date with all nutritional developments through an ongoing programme of CPD.
I have recently completed The Institute of Functional Medicine’s 5-day course in the USA: “Applying Functional Medicine in Practice”.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
The Starting Point package (two appointments) is £165 and follow up consultations are £85 for one hour and £65 for 30 minutes. If you book the Starting Point package and two 30-minute follow up consultations, you will pay just £250 (a saving of £45).
- £825 for the complete programme.
- Flexible payment options are available; terms and conditions apply.
- The Metabolic Balance® programme is available to anyone in Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire and the rest of the South East.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|