Cath Robins DipION, MBANT, CNHC
As your Nutritional Therapist, my aim is to listen to your unique story and assess the potential nutritional imbalances and lifestyle choices that may be contributing to your symptoms. With your vital input, I will create a personalise Nutrition and Lifestyle Programme that is simple, realistic and achievable and tailored specifically to suit your life, preferences and budget.
Nutritional therapy can assist in promoting optimal digestion, energy levels and healthy weight management, along with balancing hormones and supporting immune function, to name but a few of the many benefits.
As a wife and mum to 3 children, and having previously worked long unsocial hours, I know how hard it can be to have a well-balanced diet and lifestyle. I also hugely value the importance of healthy, delicious home-cooked meals that provide a chance for friends and family to come together without too much effort. So I do not adopt a 'one size fits all' approach but work towards a programme that is simple, realistic and achievable and does not require hard to source ingredients or special cooking equipment. Whilst food is my primary tool, I sometimes recommend the use of supplements and functional tests, but only if appropriate, and only if you are happy with this.
If you would like to see how nutritional therapy can support your optimal health and wellbeing, I would love to listen to your unique story and work together with you in formulating a personalised and realistic Lifelong Nutrition plan.
When was the last time you felt really well?
21st Century living can really take its toll on our health, with nutrition and lifestyle choices contributing to many common symptoms and generally low feelings of wellbeing and vitality. Do you catch every cold going? Have low energy? Digestion worries? Generally feeling under par? Confused by current 'healthy' eating advice? Then why not make 2018 the year you discover the nutrition and lifestyle programme tailored just for you!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Graduated from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION) (Distinction).
- Registered with the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Fully insured.
Since graduation, I keep scientific knowledge current and continue professional development by attending educational conferences and seminars. Some of the areas I have completed additional training in include:
- Gastrointestinal Health, including SIBO
- Thyroid and Adrenal Support
- Female Hormones
- Supporting Women's Health
- Weight management
- Supporting Musculoskeletal conditions
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health and conditions *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- Initial Consultation (60-75 mins) £90
- Follow-up Consultation (60mins) £75
- 3 Consultation Package ( One initial and two follow up consultations) £220
Fees include provision of a personalised Nutrition and Lifestyle Programme. All fees and terms are clearly explained on my website, or for more information please email me as above.
Consultations available in Cobham, Surrey. Skype/ home visits also available where appropriate, subject to a small additional charge.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Appointments Monday to Friday.