I have been a Food and Nutrition teacher by profession for over 10 years. I completed my MSc in Food and Applied Nutrition at Glasgow Caledonian University and later qualified as a Raw Food Educator in Atlanta and also completed a Raw Teacher Training Course in the UK. I also trained and qualified as a Colon Hydrotherapist, in Florida and studied Anatomy and Physiology.
Frustrated with the school system in teaching 'healthy eating', I decided to venture out alone to teach what I truly believe: Vegan Plant Based Cookery and Raw Food recipes (Oven-Free) with Nutrition.
I am passionate to teach real healthy eating in schools and I have created a course for Primary Teachers to enable them to incorporate creative, tasty vegan recipes in their lessons with an element of Nutrition for children to understand. This course will benefit students, teachers, families and schools.
Students will be way ahead for secondary school and the course will help them make healthy, conscious food choices.
Any teacher can do this and no prior knowledge is required, just a passion to teach and learn.
All ingredients, recipes and resources will be provided and one follow up session if required.
On completion of the course, a starter kit worth over £100, containing equipment to be used in future lessons will be sent to the school.
Cost for CPD Course
£337 1 day or three 2 1/2 after noon or school sessions. Maxinimum 7 staff.
Includes, all recicpes, worksheets, and ingredients. Any surplus will be left with the host.
Contact Caroline for available dates
Training, qualifications & experience
- Experienced and qualified food and nutrition teacher
- Taught secondary students for many years in the area of nutrition and healthy eating, as well as teaching both primary and secondary teachers to enable them to teach their pupils to make healthy choices in cooking and eating.
- Trained in Florida as a colon hydrotherapist and studied anatomy and physiology therefore understanding the impact on what we eat to our health and bodies.
- Trained in Atlanta as a raw food chef/consultant with nutrition science.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Raw food for Beginners and Vegan Plant Based Cookery & How it can improve your health.
Prices £68.50 per hour
£137 for 2 1/2 hours private 1 to 1 classes - 4 recipes.
£367 per person for 1 full day, 7 hours. Sundays available
£557 per person 4 week Course. Discounts given on group bookings.
All ingredients, recipes provided.
You just need an apron and enthusiasm to learn!
Step 1 Choose any Plant Based Course
Vegan, Raw (Oven-Free), Caribbean. You can mix and match.
Step 2 Choose from the list of recipes that I will send you.
Step 3 book your course and get ready to cook tasty, healthy plant based recipes.
On completion you will recieve a certificate and a Goodie Bag worth over £50!
I can take you from a Beginner to an Intermediate cook so you can take control of your health through plant based cooking!
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
9am-5pm Monday to Thursday 9am-1pm Fridays. Sundays through bookings only.