Carolina Capellari Simon, BSc (Hons), PG Dip (GRCCT)
15 Skylines Village
+44 (0) 20 3598 8515 / +44 (0) 7756 988135
I am an experienced nutritionist, with 8 years of clinical practice, providing scientific evidence-based and individualised nutritional advice to my clients. I developed expertise and an impeccable reputation working in a hospital (Brazil) with intensive care patients. In London I became a reference in Nutrition and Dietetics working with Brazilian patients.
- BSc Nutrition and Dietetics (Brazil), PgDip in Public Health Management, CISSN certified (Certified Sports Nutritionist - International Society of Sports Nutrition), CPD Course on General Paediatrics.
*Registered at GRCCT and FNTP, fully insured
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc Nutrition and Dietetics (Brazil)
- Postgraduate Course - Public Health Management
- CPD Course - General Paediatrics
- Sports Nutrition certified (CISSN)
Among my professional experiences are: Clinical nutrition (in private clinics and hospitals including child Nutrition), consulting on food safety, food labelling (Brazil and UK), long-term care facilities and Nutritional Education (Nursery) including special children.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Infants and pre-school children
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Sports nutrition
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
The consultation includes:
- Complete body composition Analysis (with BIA - Marsden MBF 6010® And Harpenden Skinfold Caliper® OR BODYMETRIX ultrasound body analysis)
- Complete report about the body composition and recommendations
- Individual nutritional plan and online Support during all treatment.
£160 (adults, children, sports nutrition BodyMetrix Ultrasound Body composition) The consultation includes: 50 minutes of nutritional advice, body composition analysis with Bodymetrix, an individualized diet plan, support during all treatment.
£120 (adults and sports nutrition with bioimpedance) The consultation includes: 50 minutes of nutritional advice, body composition analysis with Marsdem MBF 6010, an individualized diet plan, support during all treatment.
£130 (child nutrition) The consultation includes: 50 minutes of nutritional advice, body composition analysis with Harpenden Skinfold caliper, an individualized diet plan, support during all treatment.
£80 (50 min online consultation) includes individualized diet plan, support during all treatment.
£250 DNA Metabolic & Wellness Test (includes consultation, DNA test made by a saliva sample, diet plan made with the results of the test and full support).
***FOLLOW UPS are made monthly.
We have free parking for 2h at the clinic.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||No|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Portuguese (BR and Portugal)|
Monday to Friday - 09 AM - 18 PM Saturdays - 9h AM - 12h PM