Carolina Capellari Simon, BSc (Hons), PG Dip, CISSN certified
15 Skylines Village
+44 (0) 20 3598 8515 / +44 (0) 7756 988135
Carolina is an experienced nutritionist, with 9 years of clinical practice, providing scientific evidence-based and individualised nutritional advice to her clients. She developed expertise and an impeccable reputation working in a hospital (Brazil) with Children, inlcuding intensive care patients. In London she became a reference in Nutrition and Dietetics working with Brazilian and Portuguese community.
She changed hundreds of lives working in Brazil and UK.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc Nutrition and Dietetics, PgDip Public Health , CISSN (Certified Sports Nutritionist - International Society of Sports Nutrition), CPD Course in Child Nutrition.
*Registered at GRCCT and FNTP fully insured
Among her professional experiences: Clinical nutrition (in private clinics and hospitals including child Nutrition), consulting on food safety, food labelling (Brazil and UK legislation), long-term care facilities and Nutritional Education (Nursery) including disable children.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Infants and pre-school children
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Obesity *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Sports nutrition
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
- Complete body composition Analysis (with BIA - Marsden MBF 6010® And Harpenden Skinfold Caliper® OR BODYMETRIX Ultrasound Body analysis)
- Complete report about the body composition and recommendations
- Individual nutritional plan and online Support during all treatment.
£160 (adults, children, sports nutrition with Bodymetrix) The consultation includes: 50 minutes of nutritional advice, body composition analysis with Bodymetrix, an individualized diet plan, support during all treatment.
£120 (adults and sports nutrition with bioimpedance) The consultation includes: 50 minutes of nutritional advice, body composition analysis with Marsdem MBF 6010, an individualized diet plan, support during all treatment.
£130 (child nutrition) The consultation includes: 50 minutes of nutritional advice, body composition analysis with Harpenden Skinfold Caliper and Paediatric Scale (0-12 months), an individualized diet plan, support for parents during all treatment.
£80 (50 min online consultation) includes nutritional advice, individualized diet plan, support during all treatment.
£250 DNA Metabolic & Wellness Test (includes 50 minutes of consultation, DNA test made with saliva sample (results in 5 days), diet plan considering the results of the test and full support).
*FOLLOW UPS are made monthly.
We have free parking for 2h at the clinic.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||No|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Portuguese (BR and Portugal)|
Monday to Friday - 09 AM - 18 PM Saturdays - 9h AM - 13h PM