Carolina Capellari Simon (BSc, PG Dip, CISSN) Harley Street Nutritionist
23 Harley Street
+44 (0) 7756 988135
Carolina is an experienced nutritionist, with 9 years of clinical practice, providing scientific evidence-based and individualised nutritional advice to her clients. She developed expertise and an impeccable reputation working in a hospital (Brazil) with intensive care patients, inlcuding children. In London she became a reference in Nutrition working with Brazilian, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian community.
She changed hundreds of lives working in Brazil and UK.
Training, qualifications & experience
-BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
-PgDip Public Health and Child Nutrition
-CISSN (Certified Sports Nutritionist - International Society of Sports Nutrition)
-Registered at GRCCT fully Insured *DBS CHECKED
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Eating disorders *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Infants and pre-school children
- Life stages
- Obesity *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
£180 (with Bodymetrix Ultrasound body composition analysis): 50 minutes of consultation, body composition analysis with Bodymetrix, personalized meal plan, unlimited support via WhatsApp
£165 (With bioimpedance): 50 minutes of consultation, body composition analysis with Bioimpedance, personalized meal plan, unlimited support via WhatsApp
£165 (child nutrition): 50 minutes of consultation, body composition analysis with Harpenden Skinfold Caliper and Paediatric Scale (0-12 months), personalized meal plan, unlimited support via WhatsApp for parents
£80 (online consultation): 50 minutes of consultation via skype or WhatsApp, includes nutritional advice, personalized meal plan, unlimited support via WhatsApp.
£200 DNA Metabolic & Wellness Test (includes 50 minutes of consultation, DNA test made with saliva sample (results in 10 days), personalized meal plan considering the results of the test, unlimited support via WhatsApp.
- Blood tests with great prices are also available, request prices via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*FOLLOW UPS are made monthly
We are accessible:
- By Bus: The following buses stop outside John Lewis, Oxford Street: 6, 8, 13, 15, 23, 73, 135, 137, 139 & 189
- By Rail: The nearest tube stations are Bond Street (Central and Jubilee Lines) and Oxford Circus (Victoria, Bakerloo and Central Lines). Both are only a short walk away.
- By Car: Short-term meter parking in surrounding streets and long-term car parking, at underground car parks in Cavendish Square and at the rear of Harley Street, is available.
- Parking: Local parking at Q-Park Oxford Street, in Cavendish Square, just a short distance from Harley Street. For more information: https://www.q-park.co.uk/en-gb/cities/london/oxford-street/
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||No|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Portuguese (BR and Portugal)|
Monday to Friday - 09 AM - 19 PM Saturdays - 9h AM - 17h PM