Beverley Gibbs dip ION mBANT CNHC
Do you want to manage your weight, improve your health and optimise your performance? Let me help you make sense of nutrition for YOUR wellbeing! I am a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist and Sports Nutritionist, running an expert nutrition consultancy. I specialise in providing expert support for Weight Management and Sports Performance.
My practice is based in Rickmansworth, close to motorway, train and underground transport links, with appointments being arranged on a flexible basis. Clients come to see me seeking help and nutritional advice -
- to reduce or manage their weight; or
- to optimise their sporting performance, training and recovery.
All my clients are interested in achieving and maintaining optimum health and vitality.
When faced with challenges with your health, you may find it hard to cut through all the misinformation and confusion about food and nutrition - let me help you!. Having improved my own health dramatically, I'm now an endurance recreational athlete. I bring my training and wealth of experience to help clients in similar situations to get their health back and perform at their very best.
Whether your goals are weight management or optimising your sports performance, I will consider your unique nutritional needs, based on your health history, daily life and food challenges. A tailor made programme is then developed to support your nutritional requirements and to help you get the body you want and deserve!
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained in Nutritional Therapy at the Institute for Optimum Nutrition, where I gained Distinctions in Nutritional Therapy and in Sport and Exercise Nutrition.
- Bachelor Science Degree (Hons)
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy (Distinction)
- Diploma in Sport and Exercise Nutrition (Distinction)
- Registered with the British Association for Applied Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
As a Full member of BANT and CNHC, I abide to a strict Code of Ethics, provide proof of training and experience and regularly undertake regular Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
If you require any further information about my qualifications and experience then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Because my services will be personally tailored to you and your personal circumstance, sometimes your programme will need to be priced individually. However, please see below for my standard fee schedule:
- Preliminary telephone conversation/email exchange £FREE
Before we officially begin with any sessions, it’s important to establish whether I am the right nutritional therapist for you, and more importantly if I feel that my training, experience and expertise are going to be suited to your needs. This is free of charge and there is no obligation to proceed and book a session.
The services that I then offer are:
- Initial consultation for all new clients (60 minutes): £95
- Follow-up consultations (45 minutes): £75
- Weight management package (6 x 30 minutes): £265
Metabolic functional testing and supplements (if applicable) charged separately.
- Could sports nutrition get you a marathon Personal Best?
- Could veganism give athletes a competitive edge?
Please see below for just a small selection of Testimonials submitted by my clients:
GB Elite Triathlete Hannah Kitchen,Rickmansworth, Herts: "I compete at an elite level, so it’s vital to consider what I'm putting into my body. Thanks to Beverley's advice, I am now far more aware of what I eat, making sure I get enough fuel and energy to train and enough protein to recover. I also have easy ways to get all the important vitamins and minerals into my diet to avoid deficiencies and I am delighted with the results".
Mr DS (52) Little Chalfont, Bucks: "Amazing results - I achieved my weight loss goals without feeling hungry! The one thing I hadn't thought about was more money in my pocket, as I didn't buy sweets, chocolate or coffee and didn't feel the need. I kept losing weight with no effort!
If you would like to see more Client Testimonials please visit my practice website.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Flexible consultation times are available