Bethany Cox, Nutritional Therapist, Dip NT MBANT, CNHC
07946514687 / 07946514687
Hi, I'm Bethany, a qualified nutritional therapist and passionate believer in the impact diet and lifestyle can have on health and wellbeing.
My consultancy, Eat Breathe Believe, is founded on the principle that there isn’t one secret ingredient, diet or lifestyle, which will create optimal health for all. It’s the balance of what you eat, the lifestyle you breathe and the belief you hold which will leave you feeling your best.
I provide practical support and advice for anyone looking to improve their wellbeing – in particular those suffering from high stress, low energy, fatigue and overwhelm.
I also offer indian head massage to provide a holistic treatment plan and run corporate wellbeing seminars.
To learn more about my services or to arrange a free 15-minute introductory call to discuss your specific needs, please contact me via my website or on 07946514687.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma of Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy, College of Naturopathic Medicine, London
Certificate in Indian Head Massage, College of Naturopathic Medicine, London
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Digestive problems *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Healthy eating
- Infants and pre-school children
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Please see website for latest fees http://eatbreathebelieve.com/services/nutritional-therapy/
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Available weekdays, evenings and weekends. Contact me or more information.