Beth Ann Innes
I hold an advanced practitioner diploma in naturopathic nutritional healing, full membership of the Federation for Nutritional Therapy Practitioners and full professional indemnity and medical malpractice insurance. I am also a graduate of the Institute of Functional Medicine's "Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice" course. I am also a certified SIBO practitioner and have completed two courses with Dr Jason Hawrelak on Gastrointestinal Health.
My passion to educate, support and empower other people to improve their sense of wellbeing through harnessing food, supplements, detoxification techniques and lifestyle modification came through my own health challenges.
After experiencing health issues when I was 22 I developed additional symptoms which left me virtually bedridden for almost 8 years. It was through my search for answers that I came across naturopathic nutritional therapy. I had seen nutritionists over the years but this was different. This wasn’t someone giving me a list of what I should and shouldn’t eat with some stock supplements. This form of nutritional therapy was looking at what I could detoxify out of my body as well as what I was putting in. It explained why standard nutritionist diets were not working for me and used laboratory tests to explore any pathogens in my system, my own unique microbiome, my genetics, etc. Everything started to make sense, like piecing together a jigsaw and naturopathic nutrition put the pieces into context, explaining what nutritional and lifestyle changes I needed to make.
I see clients for one-to-one consultations both face-to-face and via Skype and can offer home visits within a 20 mile radius of Didsbury. Health coaching is a big part of what I do, providing easy to follow practical step-by-step guidelines and supporting you to overcome any obstacles in implementing them. Our initial consultation takes 90 minutes and during this time I gather lots of information about you and your family’s health history, your current diet and symptoms. You will then leave with some foundational recommendations. Regular follow-ups enable us to refine and individualise your health and wellbeing programme, building upon solid foundations to enable us uncover and tackle the root causes of your health challenges.
I run talks and workshops for the corporate and charity sector, as well as private groups. Please see my website www.healthybe.co.uk/services for further information. I also run 20 hour accredited and certificated health and wellbeing courses for anyone either interested in improving/maintaining their own health and wellbeing or for those working in the NHS or the private healthcare/fitness/holistic therapies sectors who would like to advise their clients on health and wellbeing, which carry CPD points.
I work with a range of complex conditions.
- “Beth is a natural, down to earth and is knowledgeable about alternative directions you can take with your health. Also her own personal experience of doing it herself gives her insight into and understanding of challenges faced in investing in your health. I recommend her.” Elaine Okoro
- “Beth is a knowledgeable nutritionist with healthy food alternatives to heal and maintain a healthy body. I attended one of her workshops where I learned how to make really yummy treats like blueberry cheesecake (with no cheese at all) and nut milk. I absolutely loved it.” Viridiana Alonso Lara
- “I attended a vegan cookery workshop that Beth ran. I was super impressed by her knowledge, her enthusiasm and creativity. She made it all look so easy and do-able. She is so well-informed about how nutrition and naturopathy can support wellness. I highly recommend Beth as a practitioner and wouldn't hesitate to go to her for support.” Tania Lopez, Full Circle Hypnotherapy
- “I really enjoyed Beth's workshop. I often find it hard to concentrate but Beth's delivery style and breadth of knowledge kept me focused and interested. I was also happy to learn a delicious vegan recipe that wasn't nut based. Looking forward to her next workshop.” Aysha, Local Indigo
Training, qualifications & experience
- Graduate of The Institute of Functional Medicine's "Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice"
- Certified SIBO Practitioner with Dr Nirala Jacobi
- Gastrointestinal Health Matercourse with Dr Jason Hawrelak
- Microbiome Restoration with Dr Jason Hawrelak
- Advanced Practitioner Diploma in Naturopathic Nutritional Healing
- Practitioner Diploma in Nutritional Healing
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial Consultations: £90
Follow-up Consultations: £75
Health on A Plate Course: £269
Contact me for bespoke package pricing.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|