Beth Ann Innes
My passion is to educate, support and empower other people.
Health coaching is a big part of what I do, providing easy to follow step-by-step guidelines to help others overcome complex and chronic health conditions.
I offer 1-2-1 consultations at home within a 20 mile radius of Didsbury. For those further afield this can be done via Skype.
Our initial consultation allows me to gather information about you and your families health history. It enables me to understand your current diet and the symptoms you have. Regular follow-ups enable us to refine and individualise your health and wellbeing programme, building upon solid foundations to enable us to uncover and tackle the root causes of your health challenges.
I also run talks and workshops for the corporate and charity sector, as well as private groups. Please see my website www.healthybe.co.uk/services for further information on what I can offer you.
To fully understand what I offer and how I help others restore their wellness it helps to understand how I became a health practitioner.
After experiencing my own health issues when I was in my early twenties, I developed additional symptoms which left me virtually bedridden for almost 8 years. It was through my own research of my health condition that I came across Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy. I had seen many nutritionists over the years but this type of therapy was one I hadn’t come across before. This was more than someone reeling off a list of what I should and shouldn’t eat. It was more than just handing over a stock of supplements and sending me on my way.
This was a form of Nutritional Therapy looking at what I could detoxify out of my body as well as what I was putting into it. It explained why standard nutritionist diets weren’t working for me. It used (non-invasive) laboratory tests to explore pathogens in my body and in my system that could be causing my health issues.
It was here that everything started to make sense, like piecing together a jigsaw puzzle. Naturopathic nutrition put the pieces into context, explaining what nutritional and lifestyle changes I needed to make. We are all unique and this therapy really resonated and was able to look into my own unique microbiome and my own genetics to get to the root cause.
It is through my own experience of Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy that my drive and passion to help others restore their own wellness and wellbeing really came to fruition.
- “Beth is a natural, down to earth and is knowledgeable about alternative directions you can take with your health. Also her own personal experience of doing it herself gives her insight into and understanding of challenges faced in investing in your health. I recommend her.” Elaine Okoro
- “Beth is a knowledgeable nutritionist with healthy food alternatives to heal and maintain a healthy body. I attended one of her workshops where I learned how to make really yummy treats like blueberry cheesecake (with no cheese at all) and nut milk. I absolutely loved it.” Viridiana Alonso Lara
- “I attended a vegan cookery workshop that Beth ran. I was super impressed by her knowledge, her enthusiasm and creativity. She made it all look so easy and do-able. She is so well-informed about how nutrition and naturopathy can support wellness. I highly recommend Beth as a practitioner and wouldn't hesitate to go to her for support.” Tania Lopez, Full Circle Hypnotherapy
- “I really enjoyed Beth's workshop. I often find it hard to concentrate but Beth's delivery style and breadth of knowledge kept me focused and interested. I was also happy to learn a delicious vegan recipe that wasn't nut based. Looking forward to her next workshop.” Aysha, Local Indigo
Training, qualifications & experience
- Graduate of The Institute of Functional Medicine's "Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice"
- Certified SIBO Practitioner with Dr Nirala Jacobi
- Gastrointestinal Health Matercourse with Dr Jason Hawrelak
- Microbiome Restoration with Dr Jason Hawrelak
- Advanced Practitioner Diploma in Naturopathic Nutritional Healing
- Practitioner Diploma in Nutritional Healing
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial Consultations: £90
Follow-up Consultations: £75
Health on A Plate Course: £269
Contact me for bespoke package pricing.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 10:00am - 17:00pm