Beth Ann Innes
HealthyBe is ran by Beth, a qualified Naturopathic Nutritionist based in South Manchester. I work with a variety of health conditions but specialise in treating your gut health and digestion. Naturopathy doesn’t just look at the symptoms, but it addresses the root causes and discovers why you might have been suffering with a long-term health condition.
We are all unique and Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy is able to look into your own unique microbiome and your own genetics to get to the root cause. I work closely with you to provide the help and support you need to make the dietary and lifestyle changes.
It is through my own experience of Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy that my drive and passion to help others restore their own wellness and wellbeing really came to fruition.
My Own Experience
After experiencing my own health issues when I was in my early twenties, I developed additional symptoms which left me virtually bedridden for almost 8 years. I had seen many nutritionists over the years but naturopathic therapy was one I hadn’t come across before. This was more than someone reeling off a list of what I should and shouldn’t eat. It was more than just handing over a stock of supplements and sending me on my way.
It looked at what I could detoxify out of my body as well as what I was putting into it. It explained why standard nutritionist diets weren’t working for me. It used (non-invasive) laboratory tests to explore pathogens in my body and in my system that could be causing my health issues.
Naturopathic nutrition put the pieces into context, explaining what nutritional and lifestyle changes I needed to make.
What I Offer
I offer 1-2-1 consultations at home within a 20 mile radius of Didsbury and Skype consultations for those further afield.
I also run courses and workshops that cover your gut health and carry CPD points. Take a look at my Services page to see what I can cover.
Get in touch today for a free 15 minute consultation to see if I can help you.
- “Beth is a natural, down to earth and is knowledgeable about alternative directions you can take with your health. Also her own personal experience of doing it herself gives her insight into and understanding of challenges faced in investing in your health. I recommend her.” Elaine Okoro
- “I attended a vegan cookery workshop that Beth ran. I was super impressed by her knowledge, her enthusiasm and creativity. She made it all look so easy and do-able. She is so well-informed about how nutrition and naturopathy can support wellness. I highly recommend Beth as a practitioner and wouldn't hesitate to go to her for support.” Tania Lopez, Full Circle Hypnotherapy
- “I really enjoyed Beth's workshop. I often find it hard to concentrate but Beth's delivery style and breadth of knowledge kept me focused and interested. I was also happy to learn a delicious vegan recipe that wasn't nut based. Looking forward to her next workshop.” Aysha, Local Indigo
I hold an advanced practitioner diploma in naturopathic nutritional healing, full membership of the Federation for Nutritional Therapy Practitioners and full professional indemnity and medical malpractice insurance. I am also a graduate of the Institute of Functional Medicine's "Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice" course. I am also a certified SIBO practitioner and have completed two courses with Dr Jason Hawrelak on Gastrointestinal Health.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Graduate of The Institute of Functional Medicine's "Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice"
- Certified SIBO Practitioner with Dr Nirala Jacobi
- Gastrointestinal Health Matercourse with Dr Jason Hawrelak
- Microbiome Restoration with Dr Jason Hawrelak
- Advanced Practitioner Diploma in Naturopathic Nutritional Healing
- Practitioner Diploma in Nutritional Healing
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial Consultations: £90
Follow-up Consultations: £75
Health on A Plate Course: £269
Contact me for bespoke package pricing.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 10:00am - 17:00pm