Southville Clinic Ltd
68 Coronation Road
01179632335 / 07950730709
I’ve always been incredibly passionate about food but it wasn’t until a hectic media career took its toll that I truly realised the extent to which our diet can impact our health.
I am committed to getting to the root cause to find real resolutions and use a wide range of tools including dietary analysis and laboratory testing to identify and understand potential nutritional imbalances that may be contributing to ongoing symptoms.
With busy modern lifestyles, quick, easy and practical solutions are key. There are plenty of ways to make life as nutritious and healthful as possible without having to follow restrictive diets. It’s my job to help you strike a balance that works for you.
If you would like help exploring symptoms you can’t seem to shake, I offer personalised, targeted nutrition completely tailored to your health goals.
Training, qualifications & experience
After qualifying from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION) in Richmond, I spent a year working at their in-house clinic advising clients face to face.
More recently I have worked for a large pharmaceutical company, providing nutrition advice, recommendations and personal coaching.
DipION Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, Institute for Optimum Nutrition
BANT and CNHC registered.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Nutrition Consultations - in person at the Southville Clinic on Fridays, Skype or phone appointments Mondays and Thursdays.
- Initial Health Package (75-minute initial health evaluation + 2 x 45 minute follow-ups) £225
- Single 45 minute follow up appointments £75
- Pack of 3 x 30-minute follow-ups £149
To book a FREE 15-minute call to find out more about how I can help email me using the 'email me' feature at the top of my profile.
12 Week Clear Skin Plan
- Basic package £36 (£3 per week) - includes daily info
- Enhanced package £144 (£12 per week) - also includes unlimited messaging
- Premium package £588 (£49 per week) - also includes weekly calls
Sophia Saatchi - Becky is great, she helps me understand not only how to make balanced meals but also to focus on what my body needs. Within a very short period, I started to notice an improvements. Online coaching is very practical in terms of sharing meals photos, inspiring recipes and communicating with Becky who responds and helps within a short period of time.
Kathleen O Rourke - Becky made everything so simple. My energy levels have increased twofold, and my general wellbeing has improved significantly.
Maeve Harmon - Making changes has been fun, easy and achievable with online coaching. Any queries or foods I might not necessarily like, Becky, is fantastic and is on hand with fab alternatives. Her advice and feedback are great, she is both helpful and really easy to talk to. You feel you can ask her anything, and she’s always there with a speedy reply. I feel happier and healthier overall.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Clinic consultations Fridays 08:30-20:30 Skype/telephone appointments Mondays & Thursdays. Online coaching Monday-Friday