Audrey Archambault, DipNT MBANT rCNHC
265 Upper Street
Canonbury Natural Health Clinic
Digestion issues, Stress & Irritable Bowels, Weight Management (weight-loss, weight gain), Women's nutrition, Thyroid Problems are some of the most common issues I coach my clients about. Book a FREE Discovery Session with me now to find out how I can help YOU.
Welcome! I am Audrey, I specialise in Nutrition, Weight Loss, and Lifestyle Coaching. I combine my personal experience along with Health Coaching, Nutritional Therapy and Functional Medicine Principles to support busy professionals, like YOU, who are ready for a change.
People usually come to me when they are fed up with feeling tired, bloated / uncomfortable, stressed, overweight and want to look & feel good in their own skin, boost their energy levels, manage their stress levels, be healthier, and reach their ideal weight - all in a natural and sustainable way creating healthier habits for Life. The way I work is all about simple & practical solutions to help you achieve your health goals, and beyond, in a style and at a pace that is right for YOU!
...and VISUALISE how you would feel, how you’d look and how would your life change once you have solved whatever might have been bothering you for far too long ... You’d feel amazing, super confident and happy… right?
This is what I love helping all my clients with…
So, I have an Invitation For You!
>>Book your Complimentary 30-Mins Health Discovery session with me and discover how you can take control back of your Body, transform your Life and of course see if we are a good fit:-) <<
Ultimately I LOVE helping women to:
- Get clarity, Self-esteem
- Cultivate Self-Care
- Learn how to work in harmony with their body (not against it)
- Give them the secrets to sustain a healthy weight (without deprivation and frustrations!)
- Overall Health
- Happiness in the long term.
If you are ready for a Transformational Exciting Journey and get the body & life you want then I can offer you the complete solution. Just Text, Email or What's app to Book your Free Discovery Session with me now.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certified Health and Wellness Coach
- Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition (CNM)
- Member of BANT (British Association of Nutritional Therapists)
- Registered with CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- The first step is to Book your Free 30-mins Discovery Session so I can help work out the best way forward for you and see if we are a good fit:-)
- I offer 1:1 in person and Skype consultations. Fees depend on programme length and level of support. My most successful clients work with me for about 6 months depending on what they want to achieve, what comes their way in Life from a physical and emotional perspective and the time needed for any tests / re-tests, fine-tuning of the food & lifestyle plan. However we often start with an initial 12-16 weeks period. Book your free Discovery session to find out more.
- Where necessary, I may recommend various functional tests (price test is not included in the fees).
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
M to F until 9pm, Saturday until 8pm, including Bank holiday. Sessions can be done virtually (Skype, Zoom, Phone) so location is not a problem.