Arabella trained at the College of Naturopathic Medicine in London. She is also a qualified Montessori teacher and worked at Thomas’s School Battersea before training as a Nutritional Therapist. She specialises in fertility, women’s health and children’s nutrition. She is also interested in immunity and gut health.
She is based in Brancaster in Norfolk and sees patients from her home-based clinic and via Skype/Facetime.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma from The College of Naturopathic Medicine
St John's Ambulance First Aid in the Workplace Training 2017
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Infants and pre-school children
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Tiredness *
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
£120 for an initial consultation (1 1/2 hours)
£80 for a follow up (45 mins)
Arabella likes her recommendations to be supported by up to date medical research. She is a member of BANT and attends regular seminars, webinars and workshops to support her work. She believes in getting to the root course of health conditions which often involves complex laboratory testing.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Tuesdays and Thursdays. Additional appointments are available on request.