Anne Wright- Dietitian and Nutritionist.
Are you looking for a Nutritionist/Dietitian to help you manage a health condition or to work with you on a nutrition plan to improve your health and wellbeing?
I offer expert, professional, “up to date”, integrative and evidence-based dietary advice and nutrition plans, specially tailored to you and your family.
Why choose AM Dietetics:
- I have over 25 years’ experience including adult and children’s services with vast experience in the dietary management of medical conditions and with general healthy eating.
- I am a fully qualified, accredited and Registered Dietitian and a fully accredited and registered Nutritionist.
- I always provide individual services and up to date, evidence-based approaches to dietary management.
- I use a health coaching model and you can choose between traditional and Non Diet approaches for weight concerns.
- I offer a friendly approach and counselling environment. Recently told by a client that I was “the most approachable” Dietitian she had ever met.
- I endeavour to give you the best possible value for your time and money. I believe in listening to YOU.
I hold consultations from my clinic at the Hoylake Parade Community Centre, Hoylake in the Wirral or, for those who those who just can’t make it to a face to face appointment, I offer online consultations. Your online consultation can be via skype or via email. You may even prefer a phone call.
I can help you with:
* Weight concerns- NON DIET APPROACH
* Diabetes (Type 1 and 2, Carb counting), pre-diabetes and impaired glucose tolerance: see www.thediabetesdietitian.com
* High Cholesterol, heart health, high blood pressure
* Women's nutrition - PCOS, menopause and perimenopause symptoms, fertility problems, PMS, endometriosis
* Irritable Bowel syndrome (INCLUDING FODMAPS DIET:FODMAPs trained Australia- Monash University)
I also work with:
* Food allergies and intolerances - adults and older children (please note I do not accept IgG testing results as valid intolerance tests)
* Poor immunity, fatigue, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome
* Hormonal imbalances, thyroid issues
* Eczema, migraine, acne
* Arthritic complaints, inflammatory conditions
* Inflammatory bowel diseases
* Coeliac disease and gluten sensitivities
* Pre, ante and postnatal nutrition
* Care of the elderly
* Managing cancer and it's treatment
It doesn’t have to be all about a medical condition. Prevention is even more important. I can help you to optimize your health by advising on any dietary changes that may benefit you or your family. You may be planning to quit sugar or be planning to make a fresh start with a new eating approach. I can guide you to make this change one that is safe and works best for you.
To book or to discuss your appointment, please contact me via one of the following:
* via the website www.amdietetics.com
* Email *firstname.lastname@example.org*
I know that, for some, a Dietetic appointment is a new thing. If you are not sure what to expect, do contact me for more information.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree (H) (majoring in Anatomy and Physiology) -University of Queensland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education – Australian Catholic University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics (June 1994) – Queensland University of Technology
- Masters of Science Modules completed (2012) – Diabetes Science, Research Methods and Data Analysis- University of Chester, UK
- Monash University FODMAP trained (IBS)
Memberships and Registrations:
- Registered Dietitian UK (HCPC) DT 7057
- Accredited Practicing Dietitian Aus (APD)
- Accredited Nutritionist
- Member of the Dietitians Association of Australia
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 14 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have this medical condition, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Fees correct as of January 2019:
ALSO NEW SERVICE FROM 2019
As a result of a market survey, I have decided to add a new service to the menu.
The "express" appointment, for those who can't commit to a package or full face to face consultation and support sessions, has been added.
The budget appointment consists of a telephone call, a brief diet review and an emailed summary & basic information pack relating to your issue. The cost is £45.
To book, just email me at email@example.com
REGULAR SERVICES= please visit web site for a full list
* One-hour initial consultation from £80 (this includes an assessment, advice, and plan)
*Online consultations (Skype-style platform - does not have to be installed on your computer) £60
* Packages and express appointments also available- I have a full list on my website if you would like to visit
* IBS/FODMAPs package £200 for 3 x 1 hr visits and email support
Face to face, Skype, telephone and email consultations available.