Anne Wright- Dietitian and Nutritionist.
Hoylake Parade Community Centre
31 Hoyle Road
Are you looking for a Nutritionist/Dietitian to help you manage a health condition or work with you on a nutrition plan to improve your health and wellbeing?
I offer expert, professional, “up to date”, integrative and evidence-based dietary advice and nutrition plans, especially tailored to you and your family.
Why choose AM Dietetics:
- I have nearly 25 years’ experience including adult and children’s services with vast experience in the dietary management of medical conditions. The last six years of my career has included teaching student Dietitians “how to”.
- I am a fully qualified, accredited and registered Dietitian and a fully accredited and registered Nutritionist.
- I don’t fall back on the lazy approach of using old information. I offer up to date, evidence based approaches to dietary management.
- No “off the rack” diet sheets here – I offer individual and tailored services.
- I use a health coaching model and you can choose between traditional and Non Diet approaches for weight concerns.
- I offer a friendly approach and counselling environment. Recently told by a client that I was “the most approachable” Dietitian she had ever met.
- I endeavour to give you the best possible value for your time and money. I believe in listening to YOU.
I hold consultations from my clinic at the Hoylake Parade Community Centre, Hoylake in the Wirral or, for those who those who just can’t make it to a face to face appointment, I offer online consultations. Your online consultation can be via skype or via email. You may even prefer a phone call.
I can help you with:
* Weight concerns- NON DIET APPROACH
* Diabetes (Type 1 and 2, Carb counting), pre diabetes and impaired glucose tolerance: see www.thediabetesdietitian.com
* High Cholesterol, heart health, high blood pressure
* Women's nutrition - PCOS, menopause and peri- menopause symptoms, fertility problems, PMS, endometriosis
* Irritable Bowel syndrome (INCLUDING FODMAPS DIET:Fodmaps trained Australia)
I also work with:
* Food allergies and intolerances - adults and older children (please note I will require gold standard test diagnoses for allergy consultations and will refer children under 12 with allergies to the NHS paediatric service. I do not accept IgG testing results)
* Poor immunity, fatigue, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome
* Hormonal imbalances, thyroid issues
* Eczema, migraine, acne
* Arthritic complaints, inflammatory conditions
* Inflammatory bowel diseases
* Coeliac disease and gluten sensitivities
* Pre, ante and postnatal nutrition
* Care of the elderly
* Managing cancer and it's treatments
It doesn’t have to be all about a medical condition. Prevention is even more important. I can help you to optimise your health by advising on any dietary changes that may benefit you or your family. You may be planning to quit sugar or be planning to make a fresh start with a new eating approach. I can guide you to make this change one that is safe and works best for you.
Clinics are usually held on Wednesday and Thursdays 9 - 4 pm
To book or to discuss your appointment, please contact me via one of the following:
* The web site booking facility
* Email *email@example.com*
As of November 2017:
* One hour initial consultation usually £80
* Packages and express appointments also available
* Please enquire for a full list of pricing
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree (H) (majoring in Anatomy and Physiology) -University of Queensland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education – Australian Catholic University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics (June 1994) – Queensland University of Technology
- Masters of Science Modules completed (2012) – Diabetes Science, Research Methods and Data Analysis- University of Chester, UK
Memberships and Registrations:
- Registered Dietitian UK (HCPC) DT 7057
- Accredited Practicing Dietitian Aus (APD)
- Accredited Nutritionist
- Member of the Dietitians Association of Australia
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Consultation fee for one hour initial appointment £80
(Shorter follow up consultations with reduced fees, special rates for pensioners and packages available.)
Please contact me to discuss- if you email, I will send the fee list to you :)
Face to face, Skype, telephone and email consultations available.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Available now for bookings