Anne Russell DipNT DipLC DipReflx DipIHM ANCM Yoga Tutor
Live joyously is the tag on my website, please do look at all the information here to support your choices. Learning how you can be supported to better happier health through nutrition is an excellent process that you will enjoy.
It is my deepest purpose to share the benefits of my expertise, continuous researched up to date knowledge to support your wellbeing.
All consultations are held in accordance with the current privacy laws.
My website holds experience since 2008 of Nutritional Therapy which can be included in a well-being package, taking parts of each discipline to support your improved health.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Therapy
- Also in Life Coaching, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage and Yoga Teacher
- Member of BANT FHT CNHC
- Please see website for experience and further qualifications
- Practise established in 1990
- My work has been published in the International Therapist Magazine
- I have appeared on a televised consumer programme regarding good eating habits and taken part in a health slot for 6 months on the radio.
- Food intolerance testing is available.
- I have Coeliac disease so understand the issues involved (gluten intolerance)
- Specialise in digestive (as per IBS etc) weight control, energy issues, cancer.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
£75 for initial consultation of an hour and quarter
£50.00 per hour in continuum.
£30.00 per half hour continuum.
Consultations are held via phone; email; face to face or a mix of all these mediums
First appointments are made priority into booking diary.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Face to face: 9 - 6 Mon - Fri and 9 - 1 Sat/Sun
Phone: 9 -7 Mon - Fri inclusive & 9 - 1 Sat/Sun
Email: Mon - Sat