Anna-Karin Aksberg DipCNM mBANT CNHC-reg
Would you like to feel energised, healthy and get the buzz back into life?
Are you a busy and successful professional who struggles to stay energetic throughout the day? Perhaps you are feeling tired or are experiencing fatigue? Are you finding it hard to go to sleep or stay asleep? Are you always stressed? Have your memory and levels of focus reduced? Do you find it difficult to stay in control over your health? Do you struggle with bloating and / or stomach cramps, or any other stomach issues and don't know what to do or where to start?
I can help you and support you to achieve your health goals; to help you feel energised, revitalised, empowered, to take control over your health by giving you a personalised realistic nutrition and lifestyle plan.
I offer you a FREE 30 minute consultation where we can discuss your health issues. Following the free consultation I will also give you 3 quick and easy breakfast ideas.
I use a science-based individual centered approach focusing on the cause rather than on the disease itself in consultations. I work on the principal of biochemical individuality, together with the individual’s whole life history. The model includes therapies as diet, food supplements and exercise.
- Encourages the self-healing aspects of the human body by providing appropriate dietary measurements such as foods and/or food supplements.
- Identifies and remove harmful substances from the diet or dietary environment as well as minimising the toxic environment.
- Addresses the whole person.
- Suggesting lifestyle changes if required.
- Use of diagnostic lab testing if necessary.
My clients say:
“I was working in an office where they were serving really bad food and lots of fizzy drinks. I used to drink a lot of diet coke and eat badly in particular when I was stressed or on the road… Seeing Anna-Karin was a very positive experience… I now know how to avoid junk food especially when travelling, I have lots more energy and know how to avoid and reduce stress” Ulrika, 40, Managing Director
“Having a 30min consultation with Anna-Karin really gave me a kick start into changing my habits…I feel so much better” Megan, 40, Company Founder in PR and communications.
“Since I started my consultations with Anna-Karin my energy levels have improved massively…My health has improved a lot and I have learnt so much about food and health. I feel confident about my health and what to eat now” Mathilda, content manager
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a fully qualified nutritional therapist with a diploma in Nutritional Therapy gained after three years of training at the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London.
Previous career in the financial services industry as a Project Manager in the City of London for 15+ years.
Registered and regulated by the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT) and a member of Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
I believe in continuous learning and education and attend seminars regularly and also doing ongoing research to keep up-to-date within the health world.
I have completed the Functional Medicine Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice in 2015.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
My most popular programme is a 12 weeks
"Optimal Transformation Programme"
- Initial consultation – 60 minutes
- Receive a personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan based on your health goals, current health, previous medical history, family history and preferences
- 2 progress calls at week 4 and 8 – each session is 30 minutes
- 1 conclusion call at week 12 – 30 minutes
- Ongoing support and adaptation of your nutrition and lifestyle plan
- Ongoing review of supplements
- Continues email support with hints and tips to ensure progress and achieving your health goals
Note: Any supplements or diagnostic clinical tests are not included
Personalised Nutrition MOT – 90 minutes £145
I think my diet is pretty good but feels that it can be improved.
- Review current eating and lifestyle patterns
- Review current health and health goals
- The nutrition MOT will include recommendations of optimum eating guidelines
I will give you a money back guarantee. You can sign up for a 12 weeks programme, attend the initial appointment, and if you don't think you made the right choice, I will give you a full refund there and then.
If you are interested please make an inquiry either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07961 345 039.
Please contact me for your free 30 minute telephone consultation where we can discuss your requirements and health goals.
- I provide talks, workshops about nutrition and wellness
- Healthy office challenges
- on-site private consultations
Please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, weekend appointments can be arranged