Anna Hardman Registered Dietitian PgDip, BSc Hons.
I am a highly-skilled registered Dietitian, with a wide range of experience working with patients and clients. I have over 10 years’ experience delivering nutritional education, advice, and support to a wide range of different client groups both adults and children. I am passionate about the role food plays in our lives and can offer help in many conditions.
- Expert opinion for an article in the Telegraph and Guardian newspapers
- Author of article of complete nutrition ( magazine produced by the UK leading nutrition associations)
- Presenter on an expert panel at BAPEN( the British Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition) conference
- Public recognition nomination
- Shining star NHS trust award
- Yakult highest achiever award
- Free 15 minute telephone call
- Face to face consultations in the comfort of your own home or a clinic appointment for adults, parents and children/ babies.
- Training provided to schools, care homes or businesses.
- article writing/ media
Please do not hesitate to contact me via email or please call if you require further information. I offer a 15-minute telephone consultation where we can talk about your nutritional advice required and if you are happy to continue a second session will be organised.
Training, qualifications & experience
I graduated as a Dietitian from Leeds Metropolitan University and have recently completed the Non-Medical Prescribing (NMP) – V300 course.
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 14 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have this medical condition, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial appointment: £80 for 1 session £50 for follow up appointments
Weight loss packages: prices on request
Home Visit: * a small fee will be charged to cover petrol
Remote consultations i.e skype/facetime etc available on request