Anna Hardman Registered Dietitian PgDip, BSc Hons.
I am a highly-skilled registered Dietitian, with a wide range of experience working with patients and clients. I have over 5 years’ experience delivering nutritional education, advice, and support to a wide range of different client groups both adults and children. I am passionate about the role food plays in our lives and can offer help in many conditions.
I currently works as an advanced Dietetic practitioner, alongside my freelance work.
I am an experienced runner having represented the county in cross country. Being a runner I understand that optimal nutrition is key to peak performance in sports and can advise on nutrition for a wide range of sports.
- Expert opinion for an article in the Telegraph newspaper
- Author of article of complete nutrition ( magazine produced by the UK leading nutrition associations)
- Presenter on a expert panel at BAPEN( the British association for parenteral and enteral nutrition) conference
- Public recognition nomination
- Shining star NHS trust award
- Yakult highest achiever award
- Free 15 minute telephone call
- Face to face consultations in the comfort of your own home or a clinic appointment for adults, parents and children/ babies.
- Training provided to schools , care homes or business.
- article writing/ media
Please do not hesitate to contact me via email or please call if you require further information. I offer a 15-minute telephone consultation where we can talk about your nutritional advice required and if you happy to continue a second session will be organised.
Training, qualifications & experience
I graduated as a Dietitian from Leeds Metropolitan University and have recently completed the Non-Medical Prescribing (NMP) – V300 course.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Home Visit: £70 for session
Telephone or Online (video calling) appointments e.g. Skype / WhatsApp:
£50 for 1 session initial appointment
£30 for follow-up appointment
Clinic appointment: £70 for 1 session £40 for follow up appointments
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Evenings and weekends.