Anna Hardman Registered Dietitian PgDip, BSc Hons.
I am a highly-skilled registered Dietitian, with a wide range of experience working with patients and clients. I have over 10 years’ experience delivering nutritional education, advice, and support to a wide range of different client groups both adults and children. I am passionate about the role food plays in our lives and can offer help in many conditions.
- Expert opinion for an article in the Telegraph and Guardian newspapers, Women's & Mens Health Magazine alongside Unilad.
- Author of article of complete nutrition ( magazine produced by the UK leading nutrition associations)
- Presenter on an expert panel at BAPEN( the British Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition) conference
- Public recognition nomination
- Shining star NHS trust award
- Yakult highest achiever award
- Free 15 minute telephone call
- Face to face consultations in the comfort of your own home or a clinic appointment for adults, parents and children/ babies.
- Training provided to schools, care homes or businesses.
- article writing/ media
Please do not hesitate to contact me via email or please call if you require further information. I offer a 15-minute telephone consultation where we can talk about your nutritional advice required and if you are happy to continue a second session will be organised.
Training, qualifications & experience
I graduated as a Dietitian from Leeds Metropolitan University and have recently completed the Non-Medical Prescribing (NMP) – V300 course.
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 14 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
£80.00 per session
Free initial telephone session
Initial appointment: £80 for 1 session £50 for follow up appointments
Weight loss packages: prices on request
Home Visit: * a small fee will be charged to cover petrol
Remote consultations i.e skype/facetime etc available on request
Evenings and weekends.