Anna Hardman Registered Dietitian PgDip, BSc Hons.
I am a highly-skilled registered Dietitian, with a wide range of experience working with patients and clients. I have over 10 years’ experience delivering nutritional education, advice, and support to a wide range of different client groups both adults and children. I am passionate about the role food plays in our lives and can offer help in many conditions.
- Expert opinion for an article in the Telegraph newspaper
- Author of article of complete nutrition ( magazine produced by the UK leading nutrition associations)
- Presenter on an expert panel at BAPEN( the British Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition) conference
- Public recognition nomination
- Shining star NHS trust award
- Yakult highest achiever award
- Free 15 minute telephone call
- Face to face consultations in the comfort of your own home or a clinic appointment for adults, parents and children/ babies.
- Training provided to schools , care homes or business.
- article writing/ media
Please do not hesitate to contact me via email or please call if you require further information. I offer a 15-minute telephone consultation where we can talk about your nutritional advice required and if you happy to continue a second session will be organised.
Training, qualifications & experience
I graduated as a Dietitian from Leeds Metropolitan University and have recently completed the Non-Medical Prescribing (NMP) – V300 course.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Initial appointment: £80 for 1 session £50 for follow up appointments
Weight loss packages: prices on request
Home Visit: * a small fee will be charged to cover petrol
Remote consultations i.e skype/facetime etc available on request
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Evenings and weekends.