Pure Offices Unit C22
176 High Street
(44) 7867421021 / (44) 7867421021
Thanks for visiting this webpage.
I am Ana and I gained my A. Registered Nutrition status after speeding 4 years at the University of Surrey. I have further gained clinical experience from a post-graduate specialisation in Clinical Nutrition from the University of Porto - FCNAUP (Portugal) and I am currently undertaking both a Master Level Degree in Nutrigenomics and a course in Medicine, Health and Spirituality from UNIESPIRITO - Pineal Mind Institute.
We all are aware of the influence of lifestyle, diet and exercise in our health however, I believe we can no longer underestimate the influence of our emotional health status in achieving and maintaining wellbeing.
I combine the expertise acquired in Nutrition, Nutrition applied for Sports Science, Genetics and my continuous studies to coach individuals to achieve both optimal physical and emotional health.
As "the hope moves the will', start making it a reality and always remember: "no one can go back in time and make a new beginning however, anyone ca re-start to make a new end".
All the best,
Very war regards,
WHY PERSONALISED HEALTHCARE?
- Advanced Lab Test to a DNA level
- Bespoke Lifestyle and Nutrition Plan based on variances in your genes
- Holistic analysis associating lifestyle pattern, emotional health and its impact on your metabolism (from a cellular level to the whole body)
- Coaching sessions is a part of the consultations
- 3D Body composition Analysis (included in any consultation)
Health is greatly affected by our diet, lifestyle, exercise, environment and our emotional health therefore, the impact of these on an individual's genetic makeup should not be underestimated. Science has been doing groundbreaking discoveries, the knowledge of how genes are influenced by the external factors has enabled us to bespoke health programs from supporting the chronically ill patient to improve health to personalise a preventive approach for individuals aiming to improve life expectancy and quality of life or for individuals at peak fitness levels to gain the most from their training programs. It is a fit for all age groups.
My passion to help individual to free the wellness within has made me dive into genetics however, I am very much interested on the effect of both our conscious and unconscious mind and their effect our health from a cellular level.
- Nutritional consultation & Coaching; inclusive body composition analysis:
Nutrition for Sports and Fitness
Nutrition for Mum & Bump
Infant and Youth Nutrition
General Nutrition Practice
LAB TEST (discussed in consultation)
- DNA-Lab Testing:
- Lab Tests:
Nutrition and Metabolic Function
Thyroid DIO2 Test
- BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSER - NEW IN THE UK!
The Styku 3D is the ultimate when it comes to body scan and shape analyser. Helping us to achieve your goals with accuracy and precision!
Styku is powered by the world safest and most precise 3D sensor motion capture using harmless infrared light.
Measure Body Fat and Overall Fitness:
- Body Fat Analysis
- Fat Loss Calculator
- Caloric Expenditure
Assess and Stratify Health Risk:
- Body Shape Analysis
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Reduction
Visualise fat loss in 3D and track the results over time with detailed report!
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc Hons Nutrition - University of Surrey
- Clinical Nutrition (modules) - FCNAUP
- Master Level in Nutrigenomics - Manuka Science
- Currently undertaking a course in Medicine, Health and Spirituality from the UNIESPIRITO - Faculty off Medicine University of Sao Paulo
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Advanced DNA Lab-Test
- DNA HEALTH
The DNA Health test is designed to optimise well-being and health by personalising lifestyle and diet choices and, where necessary, using supplements tailored to offset any particular nutritional deficit based on specific gene variants. The DNA Health approach assists the healthcare practitioner in establishing the optimal nutrition necessary for good health, longevity and disease risk mitigation.
DNA Health tests for 36 gene variants involved in the following biological processes that have been linked to risk for diseases of lifestyle:
- Cholesterol metabolism
- Bone Health
- Oxidative stres
- Insulin Sensitivity
- Food Responsiveness, including Lactose intolerance, Caffeine processing
- salt sensitivity
- Iron overload disorders
- Highlights specific metabolic pathways that may require extra support
- Provides recommendations that involve optimisation of quantities of certain nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- Suggests whether an individual is better able to reduce their cholesterol levels through diet, as opposed to through medication
- Provides an indication of the degree of susceptibility to the harmful effects of toxic compounds ingested in the diet
- DNA DIET
Individuals from the design of a personalised weight management plan based on individual genetic differences. DNA Diet also provides additional insight into how each individual reacts to carbohydrates, saturated fats and intensity of exercise, allowing further personalisation of your eating plan to suit your needs. DNA Diet tests a number of well-researched gene variations that impact metabolism, absorption and storage of fats and carbohydrates, as well as eating behaviour. Variances on an individual's DNA are analysed to understand how the genetic profile will impact their response to what we believe to be the three most effective healthy eating plans. i.e. Low fat, Mediterranean, and Low Carbohydrate. Research suggests that individuals do respond differently to different food combinations and no ONE way of eating is right for everyone.
- Provides strategies for weight management based on genetic make-up
- Provides motivation to individuals with a goal to lose weight
- Provides an understanding of why previous weight management programmes may have been unsuccessful
- Provides insight to which diet type (i.e. Mediterranean style, low carbohydrate, low fat diet) may be most suited to an individual to manage weight, based on genotype
- DNA SPORTS
DNA Sport examines various biological areas that impact training responsiveness and sporting performance. These include soft tissue remodelling, blood flow and respiration, energy production and fuel metabolism.
Athletic success results firstly from personalising a training strategy that optimises your genetic potential, and secondly choosing the right lifestyle, nutrition and environmental interactions to optimally express your inherited genes.
DNA Sport reports on the following areas:
- Structural integrity of soft tissues
- Oxidative stress
- Blood flow & respiration
- Energy during exercise
- Fuel during exercise ·
- Caffeine metabolism ·
- Muscle and bone composition
- Aerobic capacity ·
- Power/strength potential
Knowledge of variations in genes involved in these biological areas can be used to personalise a training program in order to gain as much as possible from sessions by exploiting potential advantages, as well as to identify weaknesses that need to be worked on. This insight can also be used to make appropriate training and nutrition choices in an attempt to prevent injury as well as optimise recovery in order to perform at one’s best.
Suitable for the recreational athlete and the elite performance athlete, it provides information to optimise:
- Power and endurance – physiological factors
- Structural integrity – tendon pathology and injury risk
- Recovery – training patterns and nutrition
- DNA OESTROGEN
DNA Oestrogen tests for gene variants that have been shown to have an impact on how oestrogen is processed in your body and if the processing of oestrogen and related compounds is efficient and healthy.
Oestrogen affects the function of a number of target tissues. Guiding the personalisation of diet, hormone and nutritional supplement recommendations, based on the insight gained from the DNA Oestrogen test, is of benefit to men and women who suffer from numerous oestrogen-dominant conditions.
DNA Oestrogen reports on the following areas:
Variations in key genes involved in metabolising oestrogen and related compounds
Intervention strategies for carriers of high-risk genetic variations
Personal risk factors associated with HRT, Oral contraceptives, bio-identical supplementation and in vitro fertilisation.
please access anaritonutrition.com
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday – Friday: 9am – 19pm \ Sat: 9am – 14pm Portishead - Bristol - Guildford - London - Online