Dr Amel Seghouani, MD, NT, ND
I am a fully qualified medical doctor, nutritional therapist and naturopath working with the functional medicine model to support health.
I enjoy working with clients to educate them about how food influences their well being and empower them to take charge of their health in a realistic achievable and natural way.
Training, qualifications & experience
Medical Doctor, MD
Fully qualified and GMC registered medical doctor with extensive clinical and pharmaceutical experience since 1998.
Trained at the College of Naturopathic Medicine by some of the world's renowned naturopaths.
Nutritional therapist, NT
BANT and CNHC Registered Nutritional Therapist.
Certified Gluten Sensitivity Practitioner
Trained by the world leading authority in gluten sensitivity and autoimmunity, Dr Tom O'Bryan.
- MBA : Management and marketing.
- On-going Hypnotherapy Diploma.
- On-going Institute of Functional Medicine IFM Board Certification.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
An initial consultation lasts approximately 60 minutes and will cost £150.
Follow up consultations are for 30 minutes and cost £75.
Telephone consultations (follow up only) will be charged pro rata (for example, a 15 minutes telephone appointment will cost £37.50).
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|