Allison Llewellyn DipCNM, mBANT, rCNHC
If you have a health problem, would like to lose weight, or would just like to eat more nutritiously then I would love to help support you.
I typically work with women as they start to to face the trials and tribulations that can occur with ageing. I support them with a healthy personalised eating plan. As you enjoy nutritiously rich foods, energy levels, weight management and overall health will all benefit. Regain your zest and vigour for life.
It is hard to change habits and there is a difference between knowing what's good for you and eating what's good for you, but by taking bitesize steps I can help you manage the proposed changes.
I am a registered nutritional therapist and health coach utilising a naturopathic approach. This takes into consideration the overall health, diet, well being, and environment of each person. A unique plan is created to suit each individual lifestyle which is easy to take on board to help you attain your goals.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained at the College of Naturopathic Medicine for 3 years which included 200 hours of clinical study, graduating with a Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition.
As a member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy and the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council I will be required to maintain 35 hours of (CPD) continued professional development annually.
The CNHC is both NHS and Government recognised, and the only regulator for Nutritional Therapists that is accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
- An initial free get to know each other call of 20 to 30 minutes to establish if we are a good fit and I am able to offer you the support you require.
- Frequency of contact is dependent upon the level that suits you best to help you achieve your goals.
- Initial Consultation is normally between 60 to 90 minutes which includes a review of health history, food diary analysis, nutrient imbalance assessment.
- Follow up consultations are usually 45 minutes
- A review of your current diet is also available
- Hourly rate is £65, although for details of packages please see my website.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Tuesday - Thursday 10.00 am to 5.00pm Monday & Friday 9.00 am - 1.00pm. Appointments outside of these times may be arranged.