Alla Mistsuk, BSc, MSc, mBANT, CNHC
I am a fully qualified Pharmacist with an understanding of different disease states and complementary therapies. As an experienced and fully trained Nutritional Therapist, I have been helping people of all ages with different health conditions. I work with individuals as well as with families. My main target is to provide you with advice and knowledge on how to select a variety of healthy eating choices specifically for your needs and those of your family.
For more information, please, visit my website https://allanutrition.uk/
Training, qualifications & experience
- Master’s degree in Nutritional Therapy from the University of Worcester
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy from the University of Eastern Finland
- Member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Registered with The Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Private Nutrition Consultations:
Initial consultation (duration – 60 min) - £130
Follow-up consultation (duration – 50 min) - £110
Brief consultation (duration - 30 min) - £65
Face to face appointment: a £30 deposit for the initial consultation is required upon booking. Please, contact me for more information.
Cleanse and Nourish Programmes
You can join any of my programmes and together, step by step, we will build up a plan tailored to suit your needs in order for you to recover your health, minimise your diseases risk as well as ageing process and maximise your "healthy longevity".
I offer consultations mostly online (e.g. via Skype) but if you prefer a face to face appointment please contact me for availability.
To schedule an appointment, you can reach me here: https://allanutrition.uk/contact-us
p.s. Please book your consultation in advance as the waiting list can range from one to three weeks in waiting time depending on the season.
I look forward to our conversation.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday to Sunday. Daytime, evening and weekend sessions available.