Alla Mistsuk, MSc, BSc, mBANT, CNHC
I am both a fully qualified Pharmacist and a Nutritional Therapist (MSc) which enables me to understand different diseases and complementary therapies. I help individuals and families of all ages and with various health conditions.
My main target is investigating the root causes of your symptoms and to provide you with advice and knowledge on how to select a variety of healthy eating choices specifically for your needs which is an important stage in the elimination of the cause of your symptoms.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Master’s degree in Nutritional Therapy from the University of Worcester
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy from the University of Eastern Finland
- Member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Registered with The Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Please see my website for information regarding services and fees.
Cleanse and Nourish Programmes
You can join any of my programmes: https://allanutrition.uk/services-nutritional-programme and together, step by step, we will build up a plan tailored to suit your needs in order for you to recover your health, minimise your diseases risk as well as ageing process and maximise your "healthy longevity".
I offer consultations mostly online (e.g. via Skype) but if you prefer a face to face appointment please contact me for availability.
To schedule an appointment, you can reach me here: https://secure.nutritionist-resource.org.uk/memberemail_9477.html or via my website at https://allanutrition.uk/contact-us.
Please book your consultation in advance as the waiting list can range from one to three weeks in waiting time depending on the season.
I look forward to our conversation.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
|Other languages:||English Russian Finnish|
Monday to Sunday. Daytime, evening and weekend sessions available.