I am a registered HCPC Dietitian with over 11 years of NHS clinical experience.
NutritionAL is my private venture which is well established in Brighton & Hove and covering Sussex. I am currently only offering virtual consultations so can reach UK wide.
Nutrition:AL can help you to relieve your digestive problems. Having specialised in digestive diseases I have experience and knowledge to give you the very best nutritional advice. I am FODMAP trained so can support and guide you through a low FODMAP diet to ease IBS symptoms. I completed my FODMAP training at Kings College London in 2016.
I also work with a variety of digestive conditions such as heartburn, reflux, Coeliac disease, Crohn's, Ulcerative Colitis, Diverticular Disease, and general digestive discomfort. I can help you improve your gut health to make you feel better from the inside out.
- I can offer virtual (video/telephone) consultations
- Virtual consultations can make sense if you are keen to see a dietitian but unable to travel to Hove for the appointment. There is nothing inferior about a virtual consultation. It can save a lot of time and money for the client.
- My face-face appointments are conducted in a central Hove location- these are currently not available but do enquire into a virtual appointment
- I can offer you appointments from 6 pm on weekday evenings or at weekends (subject to availability).
Training, qualifications & experience
- 11 years of clinical practice working in a busy digestive diseases unit
- Specialised in specific area of nutrition is GUT HEALTH
- Studied Nutrition and Dietetics at Surrey University (Bsc Hons) Graduated in 2009
- PENG Clinical Nutrition Course. Queen Margaret's University, Edinburgh 2014
- Kings College London FODMAP course and training, London
- St Marks Intestinal Failure Course 2018. London
- Member of BDA (The UK association for Dietitians)
- Member of Freelance Dietitians
- HCPC registered professional.
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 14 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
My fee structure follows guidance from British Dietetic Association
Gut Package £200 – includes 3 virtual consultations lasting 45 minutes each over a 3 month period.
Full gut symptom evaluation and full nutritional assessment looking at your overall diet and taking into consideration any other medical, social or physical aspects to ensure the advice given to you is tailored and bespoke to you.
We will discuss aims and ideal outcomes to ensure we achieve appropriate goals and ease your gut symptoms.
We will set appropriate dietary changes and conduct a gut symptom evaluation. We will also provide written information and email support between the sessions. I will also work with your GP should you need any further testing.
One- off Virtual Consultation £80 Virtual Follow up: £50
Other prices/packages available- please do get in touch to discuss further
I am available weekday evenings from 6pm and also at weekends making NutritionAL available outside of your working hours and providing flexibility in appointments.
I am more than happy to discuss your needs to see how we can work together to help your symptoms. If you are suffering from digestive discomfort we can discuss and provide tailored dietary plans to help your symptoms.
I am passionate about helping people and translating science into everyday eating and drinking to help with a variety of health conditions. I will not sell you expensive nutritional supplements and I practice within my scope and using concrete science to improve gut health. I look forward to working with you.