WFH: How to stay healthy in lockdown, our expert nutrition tips
How are you feeling being in lockdown? Do you find yourself eating too much, reaching for comfort food or just feeling run down and not so great?
In this talk, we will share our expert tips on how to stay healthy in lockdown.
How to stay healthy
Focusing on the shift from office to home, looking at solutions to the challenges we all face when working from home from a healthy eating perspective, covering:
- Right routine - eating patterns and occasions, and portion size.
- Good mood - the relationship between mood and food, blood sugar, nutrients.
- Brain boost – meal and snack suggestions for concentration.
- Smart snacks – timing, hunger vs craving, fibre for satiety.
- Immune support – gut microbiome, phytonutrients, variety.
Hosted by Charlotte Turner
Charlotte Turner, The Health Nutritionist is a Registered Nutritionist with the Association for Nutrition (AFN). Charlotte has over 6 years of experience specialising in helping people learn and understand how nutrition plays a role in affecting how a person feels and acts. Charlotte offers private consultations, wellness webinars and workshops.