Valentine chocolate making class
Learn how to create your own bespoke raw vegan chocolates from three simple ingredients and a bit of nutritional knowhow. The chocolate making workshop takes place at my West Bridgford cooking school.
The class will take place week beginning 11th February and repeated at the following times:
- Monday 11th, 11.00am-12.15pm
- Tuesday 12th 12.30pm-1.45pm
- Tuesday 12th 5.30pm-6.45pm
- Wednesday 13th 11.00am-12.15pm
- Thursday 14th 12.30pm-1.45pm
Just choose a date and time that works for you.
- How to create your own raw chocolate from scratch with minimal equipment and experience.
- All ingredients are included and you'll receive a recipe card.
- The differences and benefits of raw chocolate over commercial chocolate.
- Customise your chocolates with a variety of freeze dried fruits, nuts and flavours, including heart shaped moulds.
- Take home your chocolates in your own customised packaging.
All this and lots of tasting too for £25 per person; maximum of four people. Full details and more photos are on my blog - http://www.nutrition-coach.co.uk/blog/valentine-chocolate-class/
If you'd like to come to one of the workshops please contact me
Susan Hart, nutrition coach: firstname.lastname@example.org
07946 301 338
About Susan Hart
By talking informally about how to develop a healthy balanced diet I encourage and motivate clients to make small but permanent changes to the foods they eat. I have developed tools and techniques to help them make healthy food choices, which will make them feel and look great. I also run vegan cooking classes from my 5* rated kitchen.