Spring into health group
Do you want to:
- Look and feel healthy this Spring?
- Get ready for the Summer?
- Have more energy?
- Be part of a group?
- Get new recipes, ideas and inspiration?
Join this Spring into health group!
It will be a closed Facebook group, where you will receive:
- PDF meal plan and recipes, following whole food plant based balanced meals and recipes. User-friendly, simply download to your phone/tablet/computer.
- PDF shopping list – helps with menu planning and tick the ingredients you need each week.
- 21 daily health tips on food, mindset, movement and lifestyle.
- Motivation, inspiration, accountability from me, a nutrition practitioner, naturopath and yoga teacher.
- Group support from other group members.
- A free personal 30 minute call with me to make the Spring health group work for you!
- Plus - a free group call hosted by me, to learn about a health topic and share experiences.
Testimonials from previous groups:
"Yet another tasty recipe of yours Atiya that was quick and easy to make."
"I’m loving it and so are the kids!"
"Thank you! My partner commented that I have been making really nice food lately. :-)"
"I noticed that my energy levels were much more consistent this weekend... On previous training weekends, I've been much more up and down. This time I definitely wasn't as exhausted, which I'm putting down to this amazing food! The other interesting thing I noticed was that I got my period but didn't even feel it coming. I usually have terrible pains and I have had some discomfort but nowhere near as much. I think this is because my body has had exactly what it needs and no sugar/processed foods which can make things much worse. Needless to say, I am converted!"
About Atiya Khan
I am a nutrition practitioner, naturopath and yoga teacher.
I work with busy people who are tired, have trouble sleeping, stressed, digestive complaints, want to take steps to improve their health, but not sure what to do - there is a lot of information online!
I offer advice to fit in people's lifestyle while working towards their goals.