Peri-menopause: How to look and feel good after 40
10 simple steps to look and feel goof after 40
Can you look and feel good after 40? Of course, you can.
Can you go through peri/menopause without suffering debilitating symptoms? Yes, you can. It is estimated that 25% of women do. Evidence suggests that optimising your lifestyle has a substantial effect on the frequency and intensity of menopause symptoms.
So yes, you can still look and feel good after 40 as long as you know what to do, and you are doing it consistently.
In this webinar I will explain how to have a smoother transition into midlife:
- What’s happening to a woman’s body after the age of 35, and why what you used to do may no longer work (especially when it comes to weight loss).
- Why it’s important to look after yourself as you’re getting into your 40s.
- What are perimenopause and menopause, and the 40 most common symptoms experienced.
- Why symptoms can appear out of the blue without you changing anything.
- 10 recommendations and tips for a smooth transition into middle age.
This workshop is aimed at:
- Women over the age of 35 who want to stay at their best, physically and mentally.
- Women who want to understand what's happening to a woman's body after 40.
- Women who want to best prepare for peri/menopause.
- Women who want to know what to do about their peri/menopause symptoms.
- Women who want practical tips.
This workshop is a 45-minute interactive presentation followed by a 15-minute Q&A. It will be recorded for those who can’t join live.
This workshop will be repeated on Monday 2nd November at 7:30pm. Please note that spaces are limited.
"A wise woman can predict the future because she can create it."
Hosted by Severine Menem
Severine Menem is a registered Nutritional Therapist & motivational Health Coach for women over 40 struggling with weight loss and menopause symptoms. She uses a combination of workshops and 1-2-1 coaching to help women continue to thrive during their menopause years, as well as increase their performance and productivity.