Nutrition reboot online
Overview of the course:
Have you lost your way with food during lockdown? Are you feeling like you need some help with getting back on track with your eating habits?
This course will give you the expert nutrition advice you need to guide you towards better health, increased energy levels and confidence to choose the right foods for you.
Free one-hour private consultation for the first 10 people who sign up.
- Course starts online, June 1st for 5 weeks.
- 8-9 pm, every Monday night in June.
- Expert nutritional advice from myself, a qualified nutritional therapist.
- Relaxed, supportive environment, fully interactive.
- Focus each week on new nutritional concepts and how to apply them.
- New recipes and inspiring ideas to accompany every session.
- PDF of notes with all the information covered.
- Food diary review plus weigh-in (optional).
- Additional one-to-one support available on request.
This course is for you if:
- You have lost your way during lockdown.
- Have lost perspective on what is okay to eat and what isn’t.
- Need some guidance and accountability around nutrition.
- Want to get your health or weight back on track.
- Would love to have more energy and vitality.
What you will gain from nutrition reboot:
- A deeper understanding of nutrition.
- Confidence about how to use foods to your advantage.
- Support and guidance to establish better-eating patterns.
- Feel healthier and have more energy.
- Sustainable weight loss of 0.5 - 1 kilo, if desired.
- Tools and information to transform your health.
- Ideas to integrate what you have learnt into your family.
Testimonials from previous Nutrition Reboot classes:
"Amber's gentle and down-to-earth manner is wonderful for teaching the importance of nutrition. I left her course feeling inspired"
“If you don’t like diets but know you could be eating better, or if you have just run out of ideas, Amber’s classes will inspire you to think about eating tasty food in a healthier way”
“Fantastically friendly and supportive group setting to encourage good eating habits and learn new techniques to support and extend weight loss”
Hosted by Amber Silverman
Amber is an experienced and qualified nutritional therapist who has been running successful weight-loss and nutrition reboot courses for several years. Her aim is to inspire clients, using food as medicine. No matter what the health issues she educates clients to use foods to their advantage, with sustained, often transformative results.