Eight-week nutrition reboot course - New year, new you. Time to reboot what you eat
What you will gain
- A deeper understanding of nutrition.
- Confidence about how to use foods to your advantage.
- Feel healthier and have more energy.
- Sustainable weight loss of 0.5 - 1 kilo per week, if desired.
- Tools and information to transform your health.
- Ideas to integrate what you have learnt into family meals.
Overview of course
- One hour a week for eight weeks: choose between morning or evening.
- Expert nutritional advice from a qualified nutritional therapist.
- Up to10 women in each group.
- Men only group on Wednesday evenings.
- Relaxed, supportive environment.
- Focus each week on new nutritional concepts and how to apply them.
- Simple, delicious recipes and food tasters every week.
- Food diary review plus weigh-in (optional).
Testimonials from previous nutrition reboot courses
“Fantastically friendly and supportive group setting to encourage good eating habits and learn new techniques to support and extend weight-loss”
“If you don’t like diets, but know you could be eating better, or have just run out of ideas, Amber’s classes will inspire you to think about eating tasty food in a healthier way”
“I have learnt so much about nutrition on this course and am now making better food choices. I definitely feel healthier”
Courses begin the week of 14th January
Location: Tufnell Park
Morning and evening courses available.
Online courses also available - email for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org
Places limited: book now to secure your place on eight-week nutrition reboot
Book before 14 December for 20% early-bird discount: £160
email@example.com 07973 738 152
About Amber Silverman
Amber is an experienced and qualified nutritional therapist who has been running successful weight-loss and nutrition reboot courses for several years.
Her aim is to inspire clients, using food as medicine. No matter what the health issues she educates clients to use foods to their advantage, with sustained, often transformative results.