Nutrition and emotional well-being workshop for those who have undergone treatment for cancer
Saturday 7th September 2019 - Islington, London
With the power of social media and the gift of freedom of speech, there can be an overwhelming jungle of misinformation relating to diet and health, and knowing what to trust can be a confusing challenge, particularly if you have had treatment for cancer.
This holistic, bespoke and intimate workshop aims to equip you with accurate, trustworthy nutritional knowledge to support your health through diet, as well giving you time to invest in your mental and emotional well-being and personal care. Spaces are limited (maximum of eight places), to ensure that we are able to provide support in a personal way tailored as much as possible to your needs.
- How to nourish your body.
- Navigating a healthy and balanced relationship with food.
- Deconstructing nutritional facts and myths related to a diagnosis of cancer.
- Nutrition and gut health.
- Nutrition and bone health.
- Nutrition and mental health.
- Techniques to process and deal with emotions in a healthy way.
- How to invest in self-care.
- Strategies to overcome stress and anxiety.
- Guided meditation.
Price includes a delicious and nutritious lunch with tea and coffee served throughout the day.
Please note, a percentage of every ticket sale will be given as a donation to the work of Maggie's, a charity supporting those affected by cancer.
For more information and tickets, please visit our Eventbrite page:
Or visit our website:
Hosted by Charlotte Foster
Hosted by Senior Specialist Dietitian, Charlotte Foster & Life Coach and Meditation Practitioner, Joanne Bradford (from Motherheart). Joanne's work has been featured in publications such as Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Grazia, Psychologies, ES and The Times Magazines.