Nutrihub webinar series - dental health
Antony Haynes RNT BA (Hons) and Dr Elisabeth Philipps PhD, will be presenting this webinar on dental health.
More and more, dental health is featured as a relevant topic for anyone concerned with overall health. This is because the health of our mouth, teeth, and gums truly does have a significant effect on every aspect of health. The scientific research is catching up with what ecological dentists and some holistic practitioners have known and been saying for decades.
- learn about the oral microbiome and its relevance with different aspects of health
- learn about the direct connection between dental health and heart health
- learn how your oral microbiome interacts with your gut microbiome
- learn what foods are best to help your oral microbiome
- learn what is 'bad' for your oral microbiome
- learn what foods and nutrients nourish your teeth
- learn what foods and nutrients nourish your gums
- learn which mouthwashes are helpful
Antony and Elisabeth will NOT be discussing dental fillings, mercury matters, or root canals.
About Elisabeth Philipps
I am a registered Nutritional Therapist with a BSc in Nutritional Medicine. I've been in practice for over 10 years and through my previous doctorate training (PhD) at Oxford University in neuropharmacology I take a specialist interest in how nutrition and the environmental factors influence brain health and the gut-brain axis.