Are you planning on running a marathon? If so, this talk is a must for you!
Whether you are new to marathon running or you are looking to make improvements, this talk will provide you with lots of practical tips on how to fuel for the big day.
The talk will include information on the following:
- Common nutrition and hydration issues in marathon runners.
- What is carb loading and do you need to do this?
- What and how much should you eat in the hours before?
- Examples of what to eat.
- What and how much you need during the marathon?
- Hydration - how can you estimate your own sweat losses? How much should you drink?
- Recovery nutrition.
- Opportunity to ask questions.